Achivements not unlocking

stevedb79

I don't know how many times I have hit the god fearing things with lightning now but the achivement won't pop...have also done 133 consecitive bird bombs and no achivement for the 100 either...anyone else having this problem??

Edited by stevedb79

Having the same problem with this game, my recod for Shark Snaps and Bird Bombs is def more than 1 :(

Having problems like this in a few WP7 games.

Need For Speed thinks i have 2 cars but somehow not 1....hmm

Turning up early for work every day in the Sims 3 but nothing...hmm

Fruit Ninja knows I have killed 1000 fruits but not 150...again...hmm

This needs sorted as its getting a tad anoying

Same issue with the lightning bolt achievement, it did however work when I swirled my finger on the screen to create a hurricane and then used a lightning bolt to shock one.

Also, the achievement for dropping 100 bird bombs did not unlock for me, which was pretty annoying as that takes a while. Wish the achievements were more descriptive, everything is vague and the game itself isn't fun enough to want to experiment and find everything out on your own.

Couple of issues here I think, one in that achievements don't unlock always when you get them, the other that the achievements are vague. I've experienced both, but I've solved the first by totally switching off my phone then back on again, and suddenly achievements unlock properly again - probably a memory thing, in the way Pocket God is coded (i.e. badly).

The other is as noted by people above, but most of the "God" level ones have to be done in a single go - for example, the 100 bird bombs must be done consecutively, not over multiple attempts. The God level for killing the monsters is achieved by killing them within ten spear throws. The hurricane achievement is not for just killing via lightning, but for killing with lightning whilst you've a hurricane blowing- and the god level version of this is killing 100 in a single hurricane....

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...