Serial killer

ORTA316

Hi all

I get the general idea of the achievement. Ur supposed 2 counter then tap ls then x again? I've completed every creed game but I can't do this. Can sum1 plz xplain in simple terms how 2 actually put a streak 2getha? I'm countering I'm tapping ls n x n nothing is happening I've never even had a streak of 2 plz help!!!

Hold down :rtbut: and wait until a guard swings his sword at you. In the middle of his attack, press :xbut: and it will counter-kill him. Move the :ls: in the direction of another enemy, press :xbut:, and it will instantly kill him. Do this 10 times in a row and the achievement is yours.

Also, watch out for other guards when you're in the middle of killing one; they can still attack you and ruin your combo.

Hold LS towards a new enemy as soon as your counter kill starts, and then hit x as the kill ends. It's quite fluid, try not to button mash too much, it just needs a bit of timing.

Also, I'm pretty bad at chain kills, and I only got the achievement by using the dagger. You can hold down x instead of tapping it when you go in for you instant kill, and you'll kill two people at once - one with the dagger, one with the hidden blade.

Check out

, it helped me :) Edited by amywelshcastle

• 3 weeks later...

This BS doesn't make any sense to me. I understand the counter and then hold LS trigger and then press X again to attack another guy. Then after that, the kill streak resets for some BS reason because I haven't done it all in one motion. How the hell are u suppose to block and kill someone at the same time after the initial counter and LS+X kill?

This BS doesn't make any sense to me. I understand the counter and then hold LS trigger and then press X again to attack another guy. Then after that, the kill streak resets for some BS reason because I haven't done it all in one motion. How the hell are u suppose to block and kill someone at the same time after the initial counter and LS+X kill?

First off, once you do the counter kill, you need to release the defensive button. The streak literally means in one motion, i.e. kill, kill, kill, kill, kill ... without stopping for a breath. So you cannot kill, then go back into your counter defensive stance. That is not a streak kill.

To do this, after you counter, you need to literally flick the control stick at the next target and time your X to hit, then flick the control stick to the next target and hit X, and do this again and again and again. The purpose of the LS stick is to select the next target, you don't necessarily need to hold it in that direction, just make sure another target is selected.

It gets tricky in the middle when the soldiers try to grab you, and this definitely the easiest way to lose your streak. The only way to prevent this is to either 1) be REAL fast with the grab counter (which I only ever succeeded at once), or 2) make sure that your guy does not get close enough for the grab (i.e., don't let someone get behind you, don't finish your kill next to someone, etc.)

The easiest place to do this in the Virtual Trainer. In the real game, it is difficult to get 10 soldiers all at once, but in the Virtual Trainer, you get a constant stream of attacks. Then it is just a matter of practice.

First off, once you do the counter kill, you need to release the defensive button. The streak literally means in one motion, i.e. kill, kill, kill, kill, kill ... without stopping for a breath. So you cannot kill, then go back into your counter defensive stance. That is not a streak kill.

Okay this is what I needed clarified. Thank you. I was under the impression you could counter, kill, X, and then go back to counter, following the process over and over.

• 1 month later...
Hold down :rtbut: and wait until a guard swings his sword at you. In the middle of his attack, press :xbut: and it will counter-kill him. Move the :ls: in the direction of another enemy, press :xbut:, and it will instantly kill him. Do this 10 times in a row and the achievement is yours.

Also, watch out for other guards when you're in the middle of killing one; they can still attack you and ruin your combo.

Thanks, that was the answer to my question to!

Could you tell me an easy location to get 10 guards after you? Because I find that if I sprint then I lose some of them, but if I don't sprint then those fast guards chase me down!

Thanks xx

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got this in the first mission of the Da Vinci disappearance. There's exactly 10 enemies. Oh and nobody has pointed this out (maybe it's because everyone knows it, but if someone doesn't) you can counter in the middle of a streak. If you see someone's icon flash while you are attacking someone else, you can hold RT and counter, but it's just best to attack the guy who is going to attack you next.