Black Side 2-3 / Leo Fight complaint

ghg toby

It's not even a game anymore at this point.

I just watch as Jack gets juggled in the air for 20 seconds, lose 75% of my health, try to get back up and block, and then get knocked down with his claw hands and die.

Repeat for the three lives, and the mission is over.

What a shitty, shitty boss fight.

Play the fight as Leo even on hard and jack is piss easy. The other way around is a nightmare.

"you think that tree whacker can match bps tech? gimme a fuckin break"

truer words never spoken. anyway I'll help you. There should be a Tyre / buoy to throw at Leo. throw it at him. Hit him with LT+Y. pick up tyre. throw again. repeat. you win.

If he gives you shit when trying to throw it grab his ass. Jack is a get close grab and chainsaw type of guy.

Play the fight as Leo even on hard and jack is piss easy. The other way around is a nightmare.

"you think that tree whacker can match bps tech? gimme a fuckin break"

truer words never spoken. anyway I'll help you. There should be a Tyre / buoy to throw at Leo. throw it at him. Hit him with LT+Y. pick up tyre. throw again. repeat. you win.

If he gives you shit when trying to throw it grab his ass. Jack is a get close grab and chainsaw type of guy.

Awesome, I'll have to try it out again. I know the guide says "Start on Hard, it makes it easier", and man, Normal better be super easy now.

That boss fight on hard was a pain in the arse. Have a full rage meter while going into the fight. Start the battle by whitling away his health by dodging and counter attacking where possible. Then about a quarter of the way through, rage the hell out of him. Also, try bringing in two pulse rifle powerups or the power ups of your choice (offensive preferably) from street fights to finish Leo off quicky when his health is below 50%. I hope this helps.

• 1 month later...