Any winners yet for the DewXP Giveaway?

Miss Allen86

Just wondering if anyone was notified yet for the sweepstakes that Pepsi/Frito Lay was doing. I Know they did the drawings on the 7th, so it cant be much longer before winners are notified. I actually reached my limit of 750 codes and put them all into the Halo Xbox....hope I win. ;)

have not heard any sweepstakes results myself. haha...i hope you didn't actually drink all that mountain dew and eat all those doritos yourself (you probably wouldn't be alive to post your message otherwise) :p. i'm still annoyed that i wasted a majority of my double xp on war games (i read the fine print, and it said was only valid for war games) instead of spartan ops. could've been much higher on my sr rank :mad:.

I never redeemed a single XP code...so I know I won't be winning anything.

Best of luck to those that entered, hope you guys get something out of it.

Curious though, how do people manage to get their hands on so many codes?! Do you have to mug a random person that's topping off a Mountain Dew, and take the cap? Did you dig around in trash cans, looking for codes on Doritos bags? Seems like a lot of effort.

I never redeemed a single XP code...so I know I won't be winning anything.

Best of luck to those that entered, hope you guys get something out of it.

Curious though, how do people manage to get their hands on so many codes?! Do you have to mug a random person that's topping off a Mountain Dew, and take the cap? Did you dig around in trash cans, looking for codes on Doritos bags? Seems like a lot of effort.

1 code = 6 tokens. I redeemed about 6 codes and used them in Spartan Ops (best bang for your buck IMO). Over the course of a few months, it wasn't a whole lot of chips.

I maxed out my points legit. 94% Mountain Dew Game Fuel, 4% doritos, and the remaining 2% from a couple guys at work that would give me their caps if they happened to remember. Hope I win. Fingers crossed on that Canvas Art. Supposedly it's worth some moolah and it would be a fine piece in my collection.

have not heard any sweepstakes results myself. haha...i hope you didn't actually drink all that mountain dew and eat all those doritos yourself (you probably wouldn't be alive to post your message otherwise) :p. i'm still annoyed that i wasted a majority of my double xp on war games (i read the fine print, and it said was only valid for war games) instead of spartan ops. could've been much higher on my sr rank :mad:.

Ha ha No I drink actually very few sodas and rarely eat chips but my brothers and BF on the other hand, their like monsters with junk foods. I was lucky to have a bunch of people help me out.

I guess...

The Virgin Challenge...

*puts on sunglasses*

Was ruined by virgins.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/58875/2740760-1735968_csi_miami_yeah_super.jpg

That seems about right since people that mod and hack to get to the top of a tournament probably are virgins.

What about the Virgin infinity challenge, I never got any emails so i guess I didn't win anything, how about you guys?

I was emailed about the Infinity Challenge (99th incase anyone was wondering) on the 7th and was told the prize would take 4-6 weeks to deliver. Don't know what I'm going to do with a warthog toy, maybe I'll donate it to charity during the holidays or something.

I was emailed about the Infinity Challenge (99th incase anyone was wondering) on the 7th and was told the prize would take 4-6 weeks to deliver. Don't know what I'm going to do with a warthog toy, maybe I'll donate it to charity during the holidays or something.

Thats cool you won a prize from the Infinity Challenge but I'm still wondering if anyone has heard if there were any winners for the Mountain Dew/Doritos sweepstakes. The suspense is killing me lol. Oh and if you want to donate that Warthog, Id be glad to take it off your hands. =^_^=

I have been checking the DewXP site to see if they will have a list of winners up. I have yet to see it.

Yea Im beginning to believe this was a rigged sweepstakes. I had all 750 entries on the Halo Xbox and still haven't gotten any news about the drawings. Ive been searching online and really no one has any info on this yet. I'm about to call Pepsi Co and see if they know.

Yea Im beginning to believe this was a rigged sweepstakes. I had all 750 entries on the Halo Xbox and still haven't gotten any news about the drawings. Ive been searching online and really no one has any info on this yet. I'm about to call Pepsi Co and see if they know.

oh man, meme time

scumbag stacy

http://i.qkme.me/3t23lh.jpg

bad luck brian

http://i.qkme.me/3t23ni.jpg

I have to wonder how one gets 750 entries if you were only allowed 200 Double XP points. Especially since each code was only worth 1 entry whereas it was worth 3 or more Double XP matches. At most, you couldn't have more than... roughly 63 entries, correct? Unless I'm missing something here...

You could only credit 200 matches to your account total. You can still enter codes in, you just cant give your profile any more than 200 matches worth of 2xP. Meaning you could enter up to 750 freaking codes if you so like