xp boosting with Reconnaissance Ribbon

DeadMac

If it makes you feel any better, there is a beer I want to try. The beer, however, is £35.00 a bottle (330ml) and shipping is £40.00 to get it to the US from Scotland. That comes out to be about $117.00 for a single bottle of beer. Sigh...

yeah it did a little lol

it hurts spending money on postage but i guess my thumbs will hurt more if i do not get one lol

• Replies 880
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great method, lots of respect for sharing :)

My Hori pad is getting a nice work out now ;) Knew it was worth importing one all the way from America, hell it was worth getting one just to do the spotter onyx and the buttoned up this is just the icing on the cake :D

Thanks again for the share

no probs this site has helped me out some many times so its the only place that come to my mind to share but words going around someone already re uploaded my video but you only become a star if people steal your stuff i was told lol

they think i would not see my own gamer tag in the video i guess lol

This is what you want:

Amazon.com: Xbox 360 Pad EX 2 with Turbo - Black: Video Games

And there are only four left in stock.

They are out of stock, lol. Glad I ordered when I did. That seller should give you a cut, you just made him $200 or more if there were more than 4.

This will be well worth the cost as I was dreading the 3-1 method.

Thanks for letting me know the datel would not work.

They are out of stock, lol. Glad I ordered when I did. That seller should give you a cut, you just made him $200 or more if there were more than 4.

This will be well worth the cost as I was dreading the 3-1 method.

Thanks for letting me know the datel would not work.

Hah, sold out fast.

no probs this site has helped me out some many times so its the only place that come to my mind to share but words going around someone already re uploaded my video but you only become a star if people steal your stuff i was told lol

they think i would not see my own gamer tag in the video i guess lol

If you want a hand boosting anything give me a message or just add me :)

Cheers

Saw this post last night w/ 11 replies now it has 50+! Quite appropriate for such an ingenious method. Many props for sharing this!

I'm quite disappointed to come back from Gamestop after buying a corded controller for $24.99 to go along with my Horipad EX2 so I could do this; after reading through the comments, apparently I could use a wireless controller. Oh well, it'll probably come in handy later. :)

Definitely going to be boosting this for both the re-up achievements before Epic patches this method, as they are bound to do. I would recommend the same for anyone else planning to do this.

Happy boosting!

Yes, every 3 spots is worth 125 exp from the ribbon. I've got it running with a turbo controller right now and I'm getting 10 ribbons every 45 seconds, which should be good for 100k exp per hour.

I bought a Horipad about 2 months ago but so far I haven't tried programming it. Anyone know of a simple guide on how to program this sucker. Stuff like this needs to run at night while I'm sleeping.

All UK'rs, I'm using this, it's wireless though, so battery rape comes as standard, lasting about 8-10hrs so far ;)

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9355024/Trail/searchtext%3EWILDFIRE.htm

DEFINITELY works on L3, you need a weight to hold it down though (I'm using my old 60gb 360, but anything of decent weight will do).

Did it for about just over an hour earlier 31-40 in the bag.

I bought a Horipad about 2 months ago but so far I haven't tried programming it. Anyone know of a simple guide on how to program this sucker. Stuff like this needs to run at night while I'm sleeping.

To program it to continuously press a certain button, hold the desired button(s) (in this case, hold in the LS) then press the TURBO button twice.

The single light above the guide button should be blinking now, representing that it is continuously pressing the LS.

To turn off/reset the program, simply hold SELECT and TURBO at the same time.

Datel's do work actually, I have the newer turbo fire 2 i think. You can program a button switch to another button, then use the turbo feature on said button, hold it down with some weight and there you go :) I did a 5 min test, worked swimmingly, will do it overnight tonight for sure!

Well that sucks, I bought the hori since I was told the datel wouldn't work. Oh well.

you dont have to buy yourself back in. all you have to do is after your done getting your ribbons, just start and finish the first wave with the second controller. when the first controller comes back in the next wave you can back out to main menu and you still get the ribbons

Datel's do work actually, I have the newer turbo fire 2 i think. You can program a button switch to another button, then use the turbo feature on said button, hold it down with some weight and there you go :) I did a 5 min test, worked swimmingly, will do it overnight tonight for sure!

idk if im doing it right but it doesnt work for me

Now i have 9500 on this ribbon.

I am still boosting it and i can confirm to you after one hour

EDIT: Now i have 10650 on this ribbon.

I can confirm the limitation is not 9999, maybe 99999 lol

Is there any limitation for this ribbon?:confused:

(e.g. 9999)

If so, we can't earn unlimited exp by using this method, right?

Edited by ANDY3116

I am doing it by hand right now just in case they patch it before my hori comes. With 2 players picking up at the same time I am getting 75 ribbons per minute, that's 9375 points from ribbons, does that translate to 9375 xp? I haven't stopped yet as it is a little tricky to get the 2 guys picking up the weapons without fighting each other. But usually 2-3 trys and you will have them working together.

I might go pick up a datel even though I shelled out big time for that hori. I can't wait that long, my thumb is getting sore!

Edit:

I went from 44 - 50 and 185,000 XP in about 45 minutes of work, but i kept stopping, if you did it constant I'm sure you can get higher.

Edited by skyodyssey