Achievement Discussion

Xraye

Its an interesting list. I like how they've not gone for the fairly generic completionist achievements of the original, but they do seem rather easy. Once I get 200 on this I'm not sure if I'll bother getting 100% on this game, I only really did the original 100% for the achievements. It was much easier without the top note score thing though.

Mines are in Jolly Roger's Lagoon, Clinkers are in Grunty's Industries.

Don't know about Ulcers, though.

You should just get it in Jolly Roger's Lagoon. Find Humba and transform into a submarine, then go to the cave with all the lockers and head down into the lower parts and you will arrive in a minigame where you shoot mines. Just play it and you will most definitly get it.

I like this achievement list. It's great, has a variety of different goals. But, there is no "Get all Jiggies" or "All Notes" achievements like there was in Banjo-Kazooie. Not so much the 100% notes but I would of liked to of seen "Get all Jiggies" as that is what I call an achievement rather than killing Klungo once (it's story based? how is that an achievement?).

Anyway I 'spose this makes getting 200G pretty easy.

(it's story based? how is that an achievement?)

Well, if all achievements actually were real achievements, they would be a real pain in the ass. I'd say getting every Jiggy in the game without being hit more times then needed(like the crusher thingie with Banjo) is a real achievement.

Would anyone manage to get it?

No.

Well Starmud, I wouldn't go as far as that of course. But in a platformer game I definetely think there should be some sort of collection related achievements. However, I didn't buy the game for the achievements. I bought it because it was my favourite game when I was in primary school :)

Don't know about Ulcers, though.

The stomach of the Chompasaurus in Terrydactyland. You find him inside the mountain.

It's unbelievably easy to get the achievement though, like Starmud said. I failed the submarine game because I didn't pay attention to the score I had to get (I was distracted by my brother) and I got the achievement halfway through. I did beat the game on my second try though, I was just careless the first time.

i have a big problem. im outside witchyworld i dont have the ability to destroy the rock underwater so i can move on. Also in witchyworld i cant open the locks for that camel and i cant take the fat blue bear to his mum?

can any1 help thx

i have a big problem. im outside witchyworld i dont have the abilityto destroy the rock underwater so i can move on. Also in witchyworld i cant open the locks for that camel and i cant take the fat blue bear to his mum?

can any1 help thx

To destroy the rock you'll need the Talon Torpedo move, which is found in Jolly Roger's Lagoon. If you have that and it doesn't work, I guess you'll have to start over.

The locks are opened with Grenade Eggs.

To move the fat kid you'll need a move which you'll get halfway into the game. Yeah, it sucks and the game is filled with moments like these. So get used to it.

• 2 weeks later...

What exactly do I have to do on cloud cuckooland to get the after the storm achievement? Its the only one I need, but Im also completley stuck on the level anyway.

On a side not how do i make those purple/red seeds grow? :)

What exactly do I have to do on cloud cuckooland to get the after the storm achievement? Its the only one I need, but Im also completley stuck on the level anyway.

On a side not how do i make those purple/red seeds grow? :)

i dont know for the seeds but you have to use mumbo's magic to make the rainbow appear.

anyone else having difficulty with the kill 20 enemies achieve? ive killed at least that many with mumbo, or the daddy t rex. Does this have to be done in one sitting in one area? or does it carry over anywhere?

I just killed 20 guys in the first world with Mumbo. It took a while since I had to go back and forth and wait for them to appear, but I eventually got it.

i dont know for the seeds but you have to use mumbo's magic to make the rainbow appear.
Mumbo's magic makes the seeds grow too.

I just killed 20 guys in the first world with Mumbo. It took a while since I had to go back and forth and wait for them to appear, but I eventually got it.
I waited until I got to the second world, since there are Billy Bobs (the "yee-haw" guys) everywhere.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...