First Minecraft Xbox 360 update adds pistons, shears, more clay

then dont use it, but dont try to spoil others people enjoyment of a glitch that allows a creative mode.

Quick question about "Creative Mode". Isn't creative mode separate from survival mode? In other words, can a world created in Creative mode be played in survival mode with all of the stuff you used prior to starting survival mode? If not, then the dupe glitch would, in fact, be cheating.

Quick question about "Creative Mode". Isn't creative mode separate from survival mode? In other words, can a world created in Creative mode be played in survival mode with all of the stuff you used prior to starting survival mode? If not, then the dupe glitch would, in fact, be cheating.

they are totally separate, the way it works on the PC is single player worlds are in survival or creative (up to 1.2.5) and you cant switch between them.

on multiplayer only the "OPs" on a server can switch between them using console commands which is like most multiplayer RPGs where you can have a person that has god mode who can place anything to allow them to run game types

In the next update they are adding an option called "enable cheats" which adds console commands to single player but for all intents and purposes when playing the game both are still totally separate game types

New textures for cobblestones is all good, but what about the wood? Like the idea of stackabale fences too. Pistons will be fun to play around with.

wood hasent received a new texture on the PC at all the only change with it is that each different type of wood now is a different colour when made into planks and that is a very recent thing so i wouldnt expect it on here any time soon

theres very few blocks that have actually had their textures just changed like cobblestone did, the only ones i can think f off the top of my head are cobble, bricks, TNT and soon gravel

New textures for cobblestones is all good, but what about the wood? Like the idea of stackabale fences too. Pistons will be fun to play around with.

There is actually a way to "stack" fences. Place dirt blocks just under the highest level you want your fence. Then, dig all the dirt away and place another layer of dirt just under the second layer of fence. Rinse & repeat until you get to your ground level. I haven't tried whole fences with this method but I have done end posts to a height of 4.

How often can they come out with updates? I swear I remember seeing that they would have weekly updates for the 360 version, but I can't find the article anywhere. If they don't have weekly updates, then this version will never catch up to the PC version which is disappointing.

They will give us 1.7 then 1.8 Beta then a jump all the way to full game 1.2.3 version. :)