Achievement Guide + Roadmap

Nozza

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anybody help me out with this: I have been through all the areas and locations in the game and yet my World Traveller 'cheevo still hasn't popped. I have the other 3 explorer 'cheevos so shouldn't I also have World Traveller too?

EDIT: Before anyone asks, I have been through all the locations twice and I have absolutely no dark spots on any of them.

I have the other 3 explorer 'cheevos so shouldn't I also have World Traveller too?

No. Those 3 achievements are specific areas, they do not cover EVERY single place in Pandora.

The simply answer is, and you may argue, but you're missing one location. Only way to sort it out, is to maybe list everywhere you've been and then people can find the final spot.

Farewell, Old Girl 20

Completed the mission "Wildlife Preservation"

Story related and cannot be missed.

I don't know if this is a glitched achievement or just missable, but it is one or the other.

My friend and I are soloing the game and despite him being further into the story then I, on mission "The man who would be Jack" he does not have the achievement where as I got it last night as soon as I turned in "Wildlife Preservation".

It seems he killed the "boss" associated with the mission where as I just weakened the "boss" as per a certain persons request. Maybe killing the boss negates the achievement?

Edited by Arduous Wolf

I have been reading through the comments to see if this was mentioned, but my eyes got tired of the screen after about 6 pages, so sorry if someone brought it up already, but it appears that they "Mighty Morphin" mission might have a glitch. After I injected the pod with the serum Mordi shot the pod, no mutant bug showed up and now I cannot inject the pods. Any idea on this or how to complete it without an injection?

I was going through the did it all list and checking off quests against my log in game. And I came across an "option mission" that wasn't on the list. The quests name is "No Hard Feelings".

Just thought I would bring it up to have a more complete list.

Also thanks for a kick ass guide so far

ok, so i have a question. i have 2 missions currently that are 'blocked.' what does that mean? one is called 'mine all mine' and i forget what the other one is. both are from lilith, who is not at the sanctuary currently. just finished the main story quest where you steal the vault key. i'm guess that is the reason i can't do them, as lillith is now captured. will i be able to do them again at some point?

ok, so i have a question. i have 2 missions currently that are 'blocked.' what does that mean? one is called 'mine all mine' and i forget what the other one is. both are from lilith, who is not at the sanctuary currently. just finished the main story quest where you steal the vault key. i'm guess that is the reason i can't do them, as lillith is now captured. will i be able to do them again at some point?

Yes you will. Just continue on through the story and you will have your chance.

Say if I already completed the bright lights mission, is it still possible to get the What Does It Mean achievement? I totally forgot to jump down there to activate the audio. Otherwise I will have to complete another playthrough I guess.

Yes, you can jump down there at any point in the game. You can actually trigger the dialogue multiple times in the same playthrough.

Info and skill tree builder for the Mechromancer is being added to the roadmap.

Plus it's now available today!

Randy Pitchford ‏@DuvalMagic

So - here's the surprise, Mechromancer for Borderlands 2 is ready about a week earlier than I promised. Oct 9, all platforms. Woo!

Edited by Nozza

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2058/5-najx0=.jpg World Traveler 50:gsicon:

Discovered all named locations

This achievement will unlock once you've found every single location and area in the game. Also remember you have to uncover all the dark areas. Other than the lists above, here are the rest of the locations you'll need to find and a picture of the [WORLD MAP].

Windshear Waste

• Claptrap's Place

Southern Shelf

• Liar's Berg
  • Gateway Harbor
  • Wreck of the Ice Sickle
  • The Souring Dragon

Southern Shelf Bay

• Ice Flows
  • Ebonfloe
  • Blackburn Cove

Southpaw Steam & Power

• None

The Dust

• Boot Hill
  • Ellie's Garage
  • Old Dahlwell Oasis
  • Moonshiner's Shack
  • Goose's Roost
  • Hodunk Speedway

Bloodshot Stronghold

• Rat's Nest
  • Satan's Suckhole

Bloodshot Ramparts

• Shrine of the Gunbringer

Friendship Gulag

• None

End of the Line

• Snowblind Defile
  • Terminus Plateau

The Fridge

• The Rat Maze
  • Crystal Claw Pit
  • Frigid Cleft
  • The Rakk Cave
  • Icemaw Grotto
  • Stalker Hollow

Fink's Slaughterhouse

• Fink's Slaughter Factory

The Holy Spirits

• Ale Wee Cavern

Caustic Caverns

• Oozing Discharge
  • Dahl Deep Core 06
  • Rumbling Shore
  • Nether Hive
  • Varkid Ramparts
  • Abandoned Mining Site
  • Infested Warehouse
  • Guardian Ruins

The Bunker

• None

Control Core Angel

• None

Ore Chasm

• None

Hero's Pass

• Guardian Slag Heap
  • Emergency Supply Cache
  • Drift Mouth Access

Vault of the Warrior

• None

Terramorphous Peak

• None

You may wanna put a note on this one that Terramorphus Peak is not required for the World Traveler achievement. I can confirm this as I got it as soon as I "discovered" the Vault of the Warrior. The Terramorphous mission doesn't even appear until after you beat the Warrior.