Achievement Guide

Darth Heyburt

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10X Showtime Multiplier:

You won't find 10 buses hanging out in one spot, so don't bother looking. You have to do Showtime and last long enough to find 10 buses while you do it.

Tips:

1) You don't have to stay on the road, you can go down any street once you start the event.

2) The more time you spend going down a slope, the better. That said, I'm referring to the gentle hills in the city, not the steep ones in the country. The city is your best bet for 10 buses.

Maka it's 120 events to get from Burnout to Elite (all of them!)

But if you already have some Burning Routes done then it will be less. I just finished up my Elite license!

Here is a tip for stunt runs when it comes down to elite license when you need like 400,000 points a go. Some of the ones in the mountains are hardest if you leave them till last. A way i found to easily get 2 million + points every stunt run legit is:

Get the first car (cavalry).

Wherever you start from head for the quarry. Keep the combo going by tapping ''a'' every so often to boost a short bit. Between boosts do a forced drift to gain boost back.

Do this all the way to the quarry so that you can just carry on when no time is left. Enter the quarry and do all the jumps in the quarry (hit billboards etc), and when it says "Stunt Failed:Repetition" (you should be at about 30,000 points with a 10x multiplier), go all the way to the top and exit the quarry. Take a right down the wiggly road towards the dam, drift and boost as much as possible (to keep the combo going as the clock will have stopped a long time before this ;)), then after you get to the bottom go back up to the quarry drifting as much as possible. Go back in the quarry, rinse and repeat.

With that above method you can get as many points as you like in a stunt run, you could go up to 100 million if you wanted. ;) And it's easy too.

Just remember thats just for the elite mountain stunt runs as all the rest are simple.

I did the same thing, except I did it near the Falling Down stunt run (The far left one). I went down all those drops, then drove back up the road and did it all over again haha. Some of these must be ridiculous to get legit.

With thanks to Maka and assedon130 for additional descriptions... thanks to MY Cheats.com for the maps.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/292/0Tc8P2Nh.jpgGreat Start

10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpgWin a Race

Self Explanitory...You win a race... you unlock this achievement. Shall I go into more detail?

yes plz go into more detail lol just kiddig

hey, i'm at the quarry trying to do the 360 flatspin in the car shown in video (Hyperion i think it is) and it stops roating at around 314 degrees. Can anyone show me where i am going wrong and what i can do to stop this?

Thanks,

Richard1000.

EDIT: Nevermind, thanks, i managed to do it, i done it without going off the superjump section, i don't know whether that'll help anyone else finding it difficult.

I am having serious problems on the sending picture Achievements. I have a camera setup and every time I get taken down it shows the picture from my camera. I have probably been taken down over 50 times yet I still dont have the Happy Snapper achievement for sending 5. I am lost as to what to do to get it.

You have to take people down while your camera is on then it will send that person your camera shot

I have taken down plenty of people as well and still nothing. I have no clue. The little mugshot thing pops up with the picture from my camera every time, but still havent unlocked the achievement yet.

I have taken down plenty of people as well and still nothing. I have no clue. The little mugshot thing pops up with the picture from my camera every time, but still havent unlocked the achievement yet.

Well I got the 5 last night when I was playing with a friend. After that I was driving around in the WRT just people would take me down easier. I still couldnt get to 50. For some reason my camera seems to be working only with people on my friends list even though I made sure to change the privacy settings to everyone.

For the 1,000,000 point stunt run, I can never get above about a x5 at the wharf because it keeps telling me that I have repeated a stunt too many times...

I am not just jumping them either, I am throwing in flatspins and barrel rolls and stuff, is that about the best I am going to get there before I make my run to the stadium??

For the 1,000,000 point stunt run, I can never get above about a x5 at the wharf because it keeps telling me that I have repeated a stunt too many times...

I am not just jumping them either, I am throwing in flatspins and barrel rolls and stuff, is that about the best I am going to get there before I make my run to the stadium??

Yes, It doesn't matter anyway, aslong as you are using the Fastback you can lock the car into a constant boost 360 on the Baseball field, just hold it like that and you'll reach 1mill in about 2 mins.

Regarding the Car In A China Shop achievement, I think it's an either/or situation. In other words, you unlock it by reaching 500 Takedowns online or 500 Takedowns offline. It unlocked for me when my offline total reached exactly 500, and as I had a few online ones as well they clearly weren't counted towards the total.

Regarding the Car In A China Shop achievement, I think it's an either/or situation. In other words, you unlock it by reaching 500 Takedowns online or 500 Takedowns offline. It unlocked for me when my offline total reached exactly 500, and as I had a few online ones as well they clearly weren't counted towards the total.

Ya, he is right. It unlocked for me when I got 500 takedowns offline and I only played online for a bit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Watt?

10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpgSet a Time Road Rule on Watt St

Drive to Watt St (right near the start of the game, just off Angus Wharf) and sit at the lights at one end. Press Up on the D Pad and Select the Time Road Rule Mode (Offline Times will pop up) and then step on it, get to the end of the street in the time shown (5.48 seconds (Confirm?) ) and then the achievement is yours.

I was attempting this, and i got it by glitch...

Started at one end of street, pressed up and off i went... I hit a on coming car at 3.42 seconds, after the little crash seen i got the achievement and i wasn't at the end of the street?

So in thoery, crash around 3 seconds and it'll count that 3 seconds as your time for beating the set time LOL (even tho you haven't reached the other end of the street)

If someone hasn't got the achievement, do what ive just said and confirm it works please :)

Dombine

Firestarter 20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg

Make 50 online Rivals

Get taken down....and get your revenge on that person... that right thurr is a rivalry!... Rinse and repeat 50 times.

Can you do this with one of your friends? He takes me down, then i take him down then he repeats, i repeat, etc? (taking turns)

Cause i had 44 rivals then it started to go down?! Im on 38 and its f*ckin' me off!!

XD

Dombine