How long did hard take you?

xTGMx INF3RNO

It took me 9 hours on easy to finish the story, get all collectibles, finish all \\Blacknet missions, get all achievements and fully upgrade Heller, except getting enough EP. Then it took me around 3 hours to finish it on hard, and get the final 2 achievements.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Finished the game last night in about 15 hours. That included all collectibles ect. All i needed to do was finish hard. Started it today doing only the story and was finished in 3hours. Really dissapointed how short this game was.

I also beat the story on Hard, once I got like about 42 achievements and the last one unlocked for me. Got a full 1000 gamerscore on that game, it wasn't that really hard for me. It's a great game IMO, if you ask me.

• 2 weeks later...

First play through on normal getting all the consumes, Black Boxes, Hives & Field Ops took about 12 - 13 hours and that was without using a guide.

Hard playthrough last night from the start took me 2 hours to get to halfway through the Red Zone. If your Level 18+ its probably easier to do Hard than normal.

On my first run I was trying to take my time with the game and make it last longer, having previously heard that the game was rather short and disappointing in that respect. I finished the game with only 2 achievements remaining, both of which could be earned in New Game+. Later the same night as my first completion, I had finished Hard Mode, got the last 2 achievements and was left wondering where my $50 had gone. Twice in the same day. That should not be possible for a 2012 action game, especially not one as hyped as this game and a quality predecessor to live up to.

• 1 month later...

I was kinda addicted to the first part. So I was really excited about the sequel. I tried to do everything in one walkthrough and only missed two. That took me for about 12 hours. I did second runthrough, in which I ignored everything except the main missions, in about 3-4 hours.

I was suprised, it took so short and it was my first (and only) 1k! So I was happy and sad at the same time, lol :confused: