Achievement Discussion

Khaos

• 2 years later...

"Complete the Training Mission" OK I beat the Training Mission, (I even did extra good on my Firing Range score and got to shoot the Senator's brat in the crotch with a tranquilizer pistol!), and yet this Achievement did not unlock. Why not?

EDIT: OK nevermind that, just tell me where was Gadget Training... seems I missed that entirely.

Edited by JimL2112

All three doors are right in front of you when you leave your locker--Firing Range is straight, Stealth is to the right, and Gadgets are to the left.

Thanks, I didn't know that :) Anyone elsegot problems with achievements nearer the end of the game? I completed it, 2 different endings but only 1 achievement and I didn't get the achievement for completing the game using Recruit background either :(

• 1 month later...

ok im on my second run now, and due to not getting the achievement on my previous playthrough i made sure to make a not of not killing people. I even took them down by takedowns not tranqs. I completed all 5 mission even though i only needed 3, all with no alarms and no kills, and still ach has not popped. On 1 of my missions an enemy turned yellow to investigate but he did not go red. Does that void the ach or am i just unlucky?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I really like this game. It's really fun and interesting. The achievements are all pretty cool too, except for how they look.

Maybe I'm just jaded from playing through Bee Movie, but the achievements for AP look Hideous. They're nothing but Yellow, Black, and White. Looking at them I feel a little nauseous and have flash backs to flying around raindrops while time moves infinitesimally slow.

Honestly, I wish they used more than two colors because I hate how these things look.

• 3 months later...

Beat it, didn't romance anyone and the achievement didn't pop. Also, I didn't kill Sie, so I didn't get the achievement for that either.

Overall, a very fun game. I didn't play through with a guide of any sort and picked up 660 on my first playthrough. Not as bad as people would have you believe.

• 3 years later...

Beat the game twice and have four achievements left to get. The ones I have left is Complete on hard, ready for anything, Technophile and judge jury and executioner. It's Technophile I'm having problems with. Anyone here able to help me?