Wetware Integrity Policy?

Supernaut3

Alright so I've gone through Chapter 8 many times now. I've done it on Hard, Normal and Easy (through Chapter Select). I have been EXTREMELY careful, even gone back and checked to make sure everyone was still "breathing" and this will NOT pop for me. Anyone else having the same issue?

I'm getting frustrated with this one. I must have done this now 50 times or more. I've tried your method (Supernaut3), but still no luck. Hell, I sprinted through the whole area to the end and that didn't work either. I've watched the videos on TA and followed them to the letter too. This surely must be glitched for some..

I had to do this two or three times pretty much I found as I got to the last set of guys just before you jump on the shuttle there's actually a civilian lying on the floor between the enemies that I couldn't see unless I had dart on. I would also say at the first bit where enemies and civilians run out I set that off then went back round the corner and the enemies followed and I took them out there by that time I walked to the outside door and the civilians had long since vacated that area. Leaving only the one lying at the end of the walkway with the enemies.

Other as that short controlled bursts. Also the achievement pops on top of the shuttle before it flies under a bridge so if you don't have it by then just restart checkpoint and you'll start entering that area again.

Good luck.

This, i did it first time but i did notice th last 2 guys (1 on the left) has a civilian lying down right behind him so if your not careful and aiming high torse/head your bullet will go through and kill the guy.

Alright this Achievement has officially just pissed me off. I've done the whole recovering my GamerTag thing. I've replayed it again now several times and still not popping. Even done it without firing the freaking Mini-Gun at all.

Something is really freaking up with this Achievement. I know what the Achievement says but are the people the enemies are killing with Gun Fire and Grenades counting?! That is the only thing I can think of.

The civilians who get killed by the enemy do not count against you. Anytime I had to deal with them while civilians were around I would just use Persuade and let my new found friend shoot his former buddies. Most of the time they would kill civilians during their fights and it did not stop me from getting my achievement.

So I believe I figured out the problem, as I too was having issues. Doing it on easy solved it for me. What seemed to be the case is when you get to the hall where the reactive armor unit is, 2 civilians run out, which is fine. HOWEVER, two enemies will come out (one diving) and 98% of the time, he will kill the civilian in the crossfire, and for whatever reason, it will count as your shot whether you fired or not. You just gotta be careful and get the right angle so it doesn't happen (sliding seemed to work a little better as it forced the npc to aim lower.

For the record I do a lot of game bug/experience reports. Out of the 17 times I did this, the only time it popped is when that civilian survived. Only reason I'm suggesting it counts.

Edited by JohnnyHammerstix

This achievement is just plain stupid ridiculous. If after reading what the achievements states it quite clearly says not to kill any eurocorp civilians with the minigun. So I have tried not killing anyone fullstop..... running all the way to the ship no achievement this way. I have tried executing the agents and skipping the sheilded agents, still without no achievement. I have tried about 10 times without killing/hitting any civilians or any bodies of civilians and still without achievement. It really is a stupid achievement

Edited by Shabba

don't know if this will help but i think the restart checkpoint denies it for some people. i played this part like 20 times this morning to no avail. so i came back this afternoon and ran it from the begining of the level then my cheevy popped. but even then i carefully moved up and did not any civies die period. try running it from the begining and let us know if it worked out for you.

The restart checkpoint is not necessarily the issue here, there are 3 causes for the bug to occur. For me there were several achievements refusing to pop throughout the game. Dashboarding and retrying seemed to work but this one only popped after i completely reset the console. Also although it says any difficulty it can glitch on anything other than normal.

So basically reset the game, put it on normal, and try to do it without a checkpoint and it should pop.

• 2 months later...

I have tried resetting the game, clearing cache, and doing an "easy" all melee run of the section required to get this achievement. It is certified GLITCHED.

I did it at my friend's place and it unlocked the first try. Came home and still nothing.

They need to patch this.

• 3 weeks later...

Just done it... It isn't glitched, it is as someone said.

There is a couple of civies lying on the floor when you have the final couple of people to shoot.

Persuasion, Execution and the +50% health on melee are your friend.

N.B. I did use the minigun when it was safe to do so.

N.B. I did it on easy, for those who complaining bought difficulty glitches check it wasn't one of the boss cheevs which must be done on normal or hard.