History of GTA

Nozza

x360a posted a article earlier with a brief history of GTA that UK newspaper The Guardian made. I watched it and thought it was a little short, so I went looking and found the below.

This one is around 50 minutes long and is just perfect to sit and watch and help pass that extra time before the game arrives at your front door. Enjoy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xhY9LSGbNk]The History of Grand Theft Auto (Documentary) - YouTube[/ame]

Only GTA games I've played is Vice City, Liberty City Stories both on PS2 & a lot of IV. Wish I played San Andreas but at this point, there's no point..but looks like I've missed out.

The only GTA I've ever played is GTA IV.

LMAO. I've missed out tons.... :o

What... Both of you need a clip around the ear, I tell ya! You're so hyped for a game where you have only played a grain of sand from a desert full greatness.

I'm going to go scream into a pillow now.

What... Both of you need a clip around the ear, I tell ya! You're so hyped for a game where you have only played a grain of sand from a desert full greatness.

I'm going to go scream into a pillow now.

:D That's what I do best, disappoint!

Lol sorry to disappoint.. I'll go kill myself now.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm tell you that you need to play them! GTA/2 are free for PC download off R*s site. Plus the others you can get for cheap on PC or even on your phone (don't do that though).

These games are what made the one you're playing tomorrow. Sad to see people missing out on a great gaming history.

Best part me me while watching that video was I recognised every bit and where the player was on the map. These games are over 10yrs old!

The only GTAs I played were GTA 1, GTA 2, GTA III, GTA VC, GTA SA, GTA LCS, GTA VCS, GTA IV, GTA IV TLAD, GTA IV TBOGT. Plus 100% in every 3D GTA.

Wish I played San Andreas but at this point, there's no point..but looks like I've missed out.

It's never too late.

You're so hyped for a game where you have only played a grain of sand from a desert full greatness.

Nicely said :o

Edited by XoNiNjAlEoNoX

I'd seriously recommend everyone to play older GTA games. You might think that gameplay in these games is terribly outdated, but it's really not. I played through SA and VC just last summer and they both were a lot of fun. San Andreas and especially Vice City are my favourites from 3d era. Heck, VC is probably my favourite in the series.

Also, here's another video about GTA's history: http://www.gametrailers.com/full-episodes/sbtuge/gt-retrospectives-grand-theft-auto-retrospective--complete-collection It probably covers much of same stuff. But it's better than waiting doing nothing, right?