New secret achievements found for Bomberman Act Zero

Hawformel06910

Survival Time 200 - You have cleared Single Battle mode within 200 minutes.

Survival Time 150 - You have cleared Single Battle mode within 150 minutes.

Survival Time 100 - You have cleared Single Battle mode within 100 minutes

You have cleared Single Battle mode within 100 minutes.

Clear Round 30! - You have cleared 30 screens in Single Battle mode.

Clear Round 40! - You have cleared 40 screens in Single Battle mode.

Clear Round 50! - You have cleared 50 screens in Single Battle mode.

Clear Round 60! - You have cleared 60 screens in Single Battle mode.

Clear Round 70! - You have cleared 70 screens in Single Battle mode.

Clear Round 80! - You have cleared 80 screens in Single Battle mode.

Clear Round 90! - You have cleared 90 screens in Single Battle mode.

You reached the Land of Despair - Single Battle mode is all clear! Get back to the surface!

Room Master 100 - You have created rooms and fought 100 battles.

I have no clue how to send in the pictures. Can someone explain it to me please?

Survival Time 200 - You have cleared Single Battle mode within 200 minutes.

Survival Time 150 - You have cleared Single Battle mode within 150 minutes.

Survival Time 100 - You have cleared Single Battle mode within 100 minutes

You have cleared Single Battle mode within 100 minutes.

Clear Round 30! - You have cleared 30 screens in Single Battle mode.

Clear Round 40! - You have cleared 40 screens in Single Battle mode.

Clear Round 50! - You have cleared 50 screens in Single Battle mode.

Clear Round 60! - You have cleared 60 screens in Single Battle mode.

Clear Round 70! - You have cleared 70 screens in Single Battle mode.

Clear Round 80! - You have cleared 80 screens in Single Battle mode.

Clear Round 90! - You have cleared 90 screens in Single Battle mode.

You reached the Land of Despair - Single Battle mode is all clear! Get back to the surface!

Room Master 100 - You have created rooms and fought 100 battles.

I have no clue how to send in the pictures. Can someone explain it to me please?

Looking at your gamer profile, you dont have the game.. Where exactly did you find the info?

I don't remember where i got it from, but it was on one of the websites. Not any of the ones you guys said. Am I not supposed to do that or what?

Not really, especially if it was from a specific website.. We usually only get pictures from other people's gamercards, and whoever submits the secret achievements are usually the people that got them (they are hidden from everyone else)

• 2 weeks later...

Here are two more Secret Achievements. They cost me almost my entire rep, as I used both of my 360's to boost. When other people came into the room I booted them. I'm down to only half a star now. If anyone feels generous enough to give me some positive feedback, I'd appreciate it.

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n98/salazaar99/BattleRoyalKill100.jpg

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n98/salazaar99/BattleScore1000000.jpg

salazaar99....u deserve to have bad feedback...ur a cheating ass game saver...its sad that you cant beat games on your own and you have to use other peoples saves...it would be different if you were really stuck on a hard level and u were able to get a save that gets you past that hard part on then u play the rest urself, but no, you and other people just are nubs and cant handle the hard games....if i cant do something thats beyond my skill level, i just dont get the achievement (ex. tony hawk, amped, RR6, etc.)..But you cant handle having a game that isnt 1000 on ur card.....u might as well use game saves on all ur games not just the hard ones....if your gonna cheat you might as well go all out....U NUB

P.S. This isnt just towards him but I'm just gettin a little TO'd and I needed to rant about this to get it off my chest...now I'm gonna go back to being my humble self and have fun again...peace

• 2 months later...

Wow EF, gr8 rant, though I do see your point. I hate gamesavers at the use of these saves completely undermine what the points are all about. Sure, some of us get together to boosts some of the more (SOMETIMES) impossible online achievements but at least this lets you communicate with and build friendships with others whom share your interests - surely thats what GS is all about really.

Great gamescore by the way ef.

All the best.

• 5 months later...
salazaar99....u deserve to have bad feedback...ur a cheating ass game saver...its sad that you cant beat games on your own and you have to use other peoples saves...it would be different if you were really stuck on a hard level and u were able to get a save that gets you past that hard part on then u play the rest urself, but no, you and other people just are nubs and cant handle the hard games....if i cant do something thats beyond my skill level, i just dont get the achievement (ex. tony hawk, amped, RR6, etc.)..But you cant handle having a game that isnt 1000 on ur card.....u might as well use game saves on all ur games not just the hard ones....if your gonna cheat you might as well go all out....U NUB

P.S. This isnt just towards him but I'm just gettin a little TO'd and I needed to rant about this to get it off my chest...now I'm gonna go back to being my humble self and have fun again...peace

Sorry if I don't take that post seriously, this is coming from someone who has played every sports game, poker game and kids games to help get to 73,000 something? You seem to only have 1000 on some of the easiest games out there. I'll give you credit for Geometry Wars and for somehow having Blue Dragon. All I'm saying is if you wanna bitch to someone about boosting or cheating to get achievements don't have Cars, Open Season or Bionical Heroes all in the same profile. Getting games with easy achievement points (solely for the purpose of more points) is just as bad.

I know a lot of people do this, but it's not for me. If I have no intention of playing a game, I'm not gonna get it for achievements.

Sorry if I don't take that post seriously, this is coming from someone who has played every sports game, poker game and kids games to help get to 73,000 something? You seem to only have 1000 on some of the easiest games out there. I'll give you credit for Geometry Wars and for somehow having Blue Dragon. All I'm saying is if you wanna bitch to someone about boosting or cheating to get achievements don't have Cars, Open Season or Bionical Heroes all in the same profile. Getting games with easy achievement points (solely for the purpose of more points) is just as bad.

I know a lot of people do this, but it's not for me. If I have no intention of playing a game, I'm not gonna get it for achievements.

"If I have no intention of playing a game, I'm not gonna get it for achievements." Complete bullshit. You are telling me that you played King Kong, NBA 2K6 just for fun?

And you clearly don't understand the reason he is insulting Salazaar69. At least he actually played the game. It took 7+ hours to finish Open Season while someone like Salazaar can just load it up and get 1000 points in a second. You clearly don't understand the difference between Gamerscore Whore (Exotic Fantasy) and a GameSaver (Salzaar)