Cheat codes

I was holding out doing Multiverse Madness in case cheats worked. Why spend 2 hours+ when you could do it in less then an hour. Basically work smarter not harder ;)

Jester, Yes there are MP achievements and yes you can them locally since the MP is local only.

Thanks for the quick reply, I'm glad the MP achievements can be acquired locally although it would be nice to have the option of doing it online if you wanted.

Cheat codes you kidding me , do you suck that bad ....that you need them what a pointless thread -1

That's a bit harsh, the cheat codes are part of the game and if people want to use them to get through the game or make parts of it easier it shouldn't matter, even if people want to know them for the fact of knowing them and not use them

I personally don't suck at the game but can't get any stars on the money shots challenge solo so if there was a cheat to help me there before i can get a mate over to help out i wpuld use it, and multiverse madness might go quicker too which isn't a bad thing.

Either way it's part of the game like I say so the thread is a valid one IMO, I say your response deserves a -1 not the thread

Has anyone found any cheats? If so can they be used in Multiverse Madness and not disable achievements?

There's people on both sides of the "Using Cheats Argument", but if the game has glitched achievements that are unobtainable if you get the glitch like not being able to get "There is no cake" in BTTM or any of the LEGO games or The Ghostbusters debacle & there are cheats that can get you the achievements...

I'd say it's fair game if there's glitched achievements. If the cheats get you the cheevos then more power to you.

Has anyone found any cheats? If so can they be used in Multiverse Madness and not disable achievements?

Found them. nothing special.

FYI haven't tried them so I don't know if they Disable Achievements.

Though Gamewinners had a Note saying: "Enabling codes will disable game saves."

but if you ask me I'd stay away from them it's easy enough that you don't need them and who knows if it encourages the "there is no cake" glitch

Level select

RMTE

All characters in multiplayer mode

CAST

All costumes

WRDB

One shot kills

MNKY

All weapons in multi-player mode

DKSD

All weapons in single player mode

GTSM

Maximum money

PWTR

Unlimited ammunition

GGTY

EDIT:

P.S. found a forum where someone asked if it disabled achievements and someone else responded: "No, that would have required actual thought and effort on the developers part."

Edited by Vulger Spartan
new information found

Found them. nothing special.

FYI haven't tried them so I don't know if they Disable Achievements.

Though Gamewinners had a Note saying: "Enabling codes will disable game saves."

but if you ask me I'd stay away from them it's easy enough that you don't need them and who knows if it encourages the "there is no cake" glitch

Level select

RMTE

All characters in multiplayer mode

CAST

All costumes

WRDB

One shot kills

MNKY

All weapons in multi-player mode

DKSD

All weapons in single player mode

GTSM

Maximum money

PWTR

Unlimited ammunition

GGTY

EDIT:

P.S. found a forum where someone asked if it disabled achievements and someone else responded: "No, that would have required actual thought and effort on the developers part."

Umm get your facts straight Achievements are disabled the minute you input those codes , it was already tested so the info you are giving is false

I suggest the OP stay clear of cheats !!!

The douche from the forums( Giant BomB) hadn't tested them , and is posting BS

Edited by my_box_72

• 2 weeks later...

Cheats do disable achievements.

I went and tested all of the cheat codes out. The game had an update, I ignored the update and inputted the cheat codes. I also went back and allowed the game to be updated and inputted the cheats again. I can confirm from experimenting both ways the game has a pop-up that states

"saves and achievements have been disabled. Return to the title screen and reload your save to disable this."

• 5 months later...