Servers shutting down on Feb. 15

Son of Kyuss

So... just like everyone else here I'm trying to get all the multiplayer achievements before the servers are shut down. I don't have any achievements for this game yet.

My Gamertag is: Rogue Arbiter

I'm in the Netherlands (that's GMT + 1), and I'm going to try and be online as much as possible these days till I have those cheevos.

lookin to do all MULTIPLAYER ACHIEVEMENTS in my new account i unlocked all achievements in my older account so i know what we have to do is pretty easy only takes like 2 hours max. because for rainman etc the host start the game then the host end the game and it count add mee..:::: alexx massacre

Me and my friend DarrenIndeed are also looking to boost. Bonus if you've got the Legend achievement, neither of us have as we've both only just bought the game and haven't sunk our teeth into single player yet. Feel free to add me for boosting sessions! (DarrenIndeeds friend list is full)

If anyone needs Hired Gun and/or Flaming Ninja, notify me on Xbox Live and I'll help you get those two achievements. In addition, if you need like one more player for Killtaculars I can fill in if I'm available. I don't want to stick around for Rainman or the other grindy achievements though ;>_> just the kills.

GT: TVthePunisher