Achievement Trading Thread

BiggD

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone, as noted in my private messages to all involved, I've gotten lots of responses for this boosting session. As such, I split the would be final list in two so that we don't have 10 people on one team that actual need the achievement. (The more idle controllers we have the less time it will take to get the achievements).

For the first team, those persons have been notified and we will have a separate session offline on Sunday.

For the second team, the list is as noted below. Makemeacoffee is the leader. Please note how many controllers you have, your timezone and which of the two dates work for you.

Good luck everyone!!

1.Makemeacoffee (1)

2.Makemeacoffee (2)

3.Makemeacoffee (3)

4.Makemeacoffee (4)

5.Drazsyker (1)

6.Drazsyker (2)

7.Drazsyker (3)

8.FirmMountain52 (1)

9.FirmMountain52 (2)

10.FirmMountain52 (3)

11.Emperor 95 (1)

12.Emperor 95 (2)

13.Emperor 95 (3)

14.Emperor 95 (4)

15.a giantsaxplaya (1)

:locked :drunk :woop:

did you actually read my post? :p

sunday

I'm fine with both times, I'd prefer Sunday though

I've created a TA session at TA GAMING SESSION

Between us I make that 11 controllers confirmed.

{4(MMC)+4(E95)+3(Dzk)}

So hopefully some combination of the others (or someone else) can make that time aswell. I'll give preference to anyone who signed up in this thread.

Edited by DerEnglaender

I've created a TA session at TA GAMING SESSION

Between us I make that 11 controllers confirmed.

{4(MMC)+4(E95)+3(Dzk)}

So hopefully some combination of the others (or someone else) can make that time aswell. I'll give preference to anyone who signed up in this thread.

Sweet, I applied for the session. Should be pretty easy and quick for all of us to do!

ive just signed up and applied:woop:

that site is pretty cool, and the auto stats are lets say better that x360a (i still love this site, dont get me wrong!)

i dont know if you guys have majestic and castle, but i would also be up for boosting those if you are interested.

I'm up for that :drunk

personally I am not, but atm the majestic palylist is still up which is IIRC only 8 players so you really only have to find one or two people willing to boost them atm.

someone has filed a complaint about my gamerscore on trueachievements. ive only been on there 2 god damn days! :mad:

apparently over the course of 2008 to mid-2012, i have "hacked" around 10 achievements across 5-6 games.

just letting you guys know incase i get banned and removed from the session we have organise on sunday 2pm. i'll still be partaking despite all the bullshiton TA

someone has filed a complaint about my gamerscore on trueachievements. ive only been on there 2 god damn days! :mad:

apparently over the course of 2008 to mid-2012, i have "hacked" around 10 achievements across 5-6 games.

just letting you guys know incase i get banned and removed from the session we have organise on sunday 2pm. i'll still be partaking despite all the bullshiton TA

They dont actually ban you for that, although they may stop automatically tracking your achievements if the enforcement team decide that there is some merit to the allegations.

But you should still be able to join the session on TA as normal. (And I'll expect you there ;))

cool. i have 4, so if u also have 4 we could knock the cheevos out for Majestic in nooooo time at all :woop:

then try for castle, (could need one more)

send me a message and we'll set up a time/date.

I only have three so we'll need someone else, but we could do it a few hours before the boosting for Crimson if you're cool with that?

[quote= (And I'll expect you there ;))

oh, i'll be there...

I only have three so we'll need someone else, but we could do it a few hours before the boosting for Crimson if you're cool with that?

i think 7/8 in the M playlist should be enough! i can send a message to the random explain what we are doing. he might even help!

All I need is Special Delivery from Crimson DLC. Timezone GMT+10 No mic/extra controllers. From Australia so Timezone may be a problem.

Edit: I got Special Delivery on 26/07/13. Crimson DLC is in the playlist finally, did not even use a man cannon just ran around meleeing enemy spartans. I Don't know why they don't put all the DLC in the playlist what did i actually pay for, just to have it taking up space on my storage.

Edited by ElaborateEnd
Update

Trying to get all the Crimson DLC cheevos.

Won't be able to make that Sunday, but let's try Monday, 8pm Central time.

I have 3 controllers, need more people, at least 13.

Message me and post here with how many controllers. I have a mic, let's do this!

And if there is time, I also need no Easy Way out as well.

GT: AJM Ruler