Achievement Trading Thread

Minty

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey everyone, I was looking to get some more accomplishments on this game, and if you might be interested in running through some of the multiplayer, let me know. I've been mainly playing Rainbow Six lately, but if you'd like to set up a time to get down on some MUA, either send me a friend request, or shoot me a message and we'll beat up on some people.

Hey everyone, I was looking to get some more accomplishments on this game, and if you might be interested in running through some of the multiplayer, let me know. I've been mainly playing Rainbow Six lately, but if you'd like to set up a time to get down on some MUA, either send me a friend request, or shoot me a message and we'll beat up on some people.

I still need the complete 25 levels with 3 other players online achievement, but no one ever stays in the game long enough for the achievement to unlock.

:woop:

I am willing to help out with arcade achievements as well. Just send a friends request to WSJ3...

could someone just give me their hard gamesave? (no, i don't mean that kind of gamesave). just invite me to their game and then i can save and just beat it on my own so u don't have to be bothered too much. even if someone has it like halfway through on hardmode, id appreciate being able to get the save. let me know what i can do for you as well