Achievement Trading Thread (Campaign/Versus/Horde/Beast/Medals/Ribbons)

The Pants Party

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im looking for a team of 5 total (1 of 5 includes me) to go for the achievements Kill Locusts (like a boss),zeta team go, come to poppa, & unstopable force. My gamertag is my name on here send me a friend request if your willing to do those cheevos. I live in the US in central time.

Looking to get the following Ribbons:

Pop Goes the Weasel (Blow up 3 enemies at once (Ticker)

Indigestion Killed enemy with swallowed grenade (wild ticker)

Monkey-Dog (Multiple enemies you stunned were killed)(Wretch)

Meatshop (Killed 4 enemies without dying) (Butcher)

Team Savior (Revived 3 teammates at once) (Kantus)

Test Driver (Played as 5 different locust in a round)

Reconnaissance (In Ghost Cam, spotted 3 enemy weapons before they were picked up)

Gamertag = xXCombat Wombat

Also looking to do Force Multiplier....

I also need help with Force Multiplayer, 4 player CO-OP for a normal or casual (doesn't matter already beat it on insane) for the main campaign probably on standard got no good mutators....Need all 50 Waves of Horde on FON map, and foreshadowing.

I need the following achievments:

Force Multiplier 50 - Kill a lambent berserker with a team comprised of 5 FoN characters in Horde.

I’ve Done it All! (75 GS) – Earn at least one of each of the original 132 combat ribbons.

Hit me up if you are interested!

Looking to grind out the 2000 waves of horde on Rustling with others. I have a dummy account we can use for spawn trapping. I am available evenings after 8PM (eastern) and will be available for the next two weekends (8/3 & 8/10) to play all day, if necessary.

*ALSO* Corrupted data about 6 months ago, so I need to redo some campaign chapters in 4-player to get Friendly Fire (if we need that mutator).

GT: mrozzzy

Edited by mrozzzy

Looking to get 'Team Savior' - and help others who help get it too :-)

If you have an extra remote we only need two people (and their +1 remotes) in theory to get downed by lasers/fences.

Player 1 - Kantus

Player 1(i) - Drone

Player 2 - Drone

Player 2(i) - Drone

Message me:

Nemesis2011

Looking to get through 2000 waves of horde quickly using the Rustlung spawn trap. I am available from 8:00PM - 12:00AM (eastern) every night for the next 1.5 weeks. I am also looking for SAPPER onyx & RESCUING 1200 LEADERS.

This weekend (8/3) and next weekend (8/10) I have Friday from 12:00PM through Sunday midnight available to play for as long as people can stand doing horde or grinding other onyx medals.

PLEASE, ONLY SERIOUSLY PLAYERS APPLY! Nobody that's going to flake out after 200 rounds because they're "bored"

GT - mrozzzy