Big money during Assassination missions

Crimson Ridley

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found out about this to late and have already done the assassinations missions already. I invested in gold coast and made about 150-300k for each character but not as much as some of you here.

There is no Other way to make millions? What does the final mission pay?

Edited by jlyanks85

Right I followed everything Callum said and yeah it all works perfectly just follow his steps.

But if you want to double your money a further two more times you can.

On the 2nd mission follow his steps and when you get to the part when you've sold all your shares for Debonaire Cigs put all your money into Redwood cigarettes(if its still in the red). I got an 81% increase for debonaire and made about 50mil but I got a 300% increase in redwood so i went from 26mil to 250million just on one mission!

Then I did the same on the 3rd mission, get the best profit you can from fruit(only 31% for me) and then put EVERYTHING into Facade (which is the rival company) and then save and sleep to you've got the highest profit you can(about 98% for me).

So having finished the game and leaving the assassination missions till last i went from each character having around $27million to the stupid amount of:

$1,240,106,935

That's going to keep me in hookers and ammunition for quite a while.

how many in game days does it take for redwoods to go green again? all mine is doing is going down more lol

edit: nevermind, doing the save thing 1 more time to advance time made the stock sky rocket to 300% lol

Edited by Sm0keytrip0d

Not sure about 5th assassination mission. Don't explain whether to invest before or after the mission...

Yes I do. I stated in the OP to save BEFORE each mission and then put money in to the stocks. The 4th mission changes that and I make you aware of it. The 5th mission is then back to the same formula.

Good work Callum, and ItzAndy05. Finished all of them now with over 2 billion for each character. Thanks.

Can anyone else confirm that $2,147,483,647 is in fact the money cap and not just some glitch I've encountered?

Yeah definitely a cap. That's where i'm at with Michael and Trevor too.

Edited by Rivercurse

So before the Vice Assassination I put all my money in fruit and did mission. Waited 2 weekdays then another 2 and still stayed at 0%. What am I doin wrong?

Please note I have not had my first assassination mission yet.

So a shot in the dark here, is autosave enabled? If so disable it.

I have money invested in PIS and HAL, the update happened, autosave enabled give me -100, disabled and profit made.

Just so people know before it's too late, as it's probably too late for me at this point to see any profit, the stock in Bilkinton Pharmaceuticals(rival of Beta) is up to 145.38 from a low of 72.94, and Redwood Cigarettes(rival of Debonair) is up to 216.05 from a low of 53.63. So basically after you sell off your shares, go ahead and buy stock from the company you just sabotaged because it will rise again. Those companies are both on LCN.

I haven't progressed far enough into the game to see about the other companies.

For the second mission do I buy before or after the assassination and then when do I buy and sell redwood. Very unclear as you just say pour your money into it

Read the instructions again. It's quite clear that the 4th mission is the only one where you buy after the mission.

"On the second mission, pour all of your money in to Debonaire Cigarettes, and then do the same as last time. On the third mission, buy in to Fruit (found on BAWSAQ again). On the fourth mission, don't buy anything. As soon as the mission is over, spend everything on Vapid as it's just tanked. Keep an eye on it and sell when it goes high again, and then on the final (5th) mission buy in to GoldCoast."

Right I followed everything Callum said and yeah it all works perfectly just follow his steps.

But if you want to double your money a further two more times you can.

On the 2nd mission follow his steps and when you get to the part when you've sold all your shares for Debonaire Cigs put all your money into Redwood cigarettes(if its still in the red). I got an 81% increase for debonaire and made about 50mil but I got a 300% increase in redwood so i went from 26mil to 250million just on one mission!

Then I did the same on the 3rd mission, get the best profit you can from fruit(only 31% for me) and then put EVERYTHING into Facade (which is the rival company) and then save and sleep to you've got the highest profit you can(about 98% for me).

So having finished the game and leaving the assassination missions till last i went from each character having around $27million to the stupid amount of:

$1,240,106,935

That's going to keep me in hookers and ammunition for quite a while.

Does the Redwood trick still work with the patch?

I've invested after selling Debonaire and I was at $36million and I then dumped into Redwood and it hasn't done anything and I've gone like a week and half in game with nothing. What is the actual prices of the stock when it's low and high? I might've missed it. Redwood stock is around $63 in my game.

EDiT: I did in fact miss it. I went to previous save and tried it again and apparently not only did I miss the Redwood but also the high point on Debonaire as well. So it does in fact still work. $224,286,737 going into next assassination mission!

Edited by creech42

My first mission done, the highest BetaPharmaceuticals was 33.58%

Currently:

Michael -$10,160,828

Franklin - $8,078,535

Trevor - $225,922

Now done fourth mission, only 38 story missions in:

Michael - $1.68bn

Franklin - $1.26bn

Trevor - $133mil

Hell of a difference for poor Trev lol

Edited by cjdavies