Worst Xbox 360 game ever?

Samigi

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luckily I didn't buy the game but I thought "Duke Nukem Forever" was pure shite.

Everything felt dated to me in that game. The controls were also bad and the humour was lacking. :(

Had high hopes for the game but was severily let down by everything. I really hope the next game in the series will wastly improve! :)

Luckily I didn't buy the game but I thought "Duke Nukem Forever" was pure shite.

Everything felt dated to me in that game. The controls were also bad and the humour was lacking. :(

Had high hopes for the game but was severily let down by everything. I really hope the next game in the series will wastly improve! :)

I picked up Duke Nukem for $5 with the sole intention of it being a horrible game. While I admit it was pretty bad, I felt ok with the amount of money I paid to play it

I played "Duke Nukem Forever" almost the night it came out. Had a group of friends who loved the original games and had pre-ordered it. That in itself might have doomed the game from the beginning. The expectations were just crazy high I suppose. Still a bad game it is (in my opinion).

1001puppys I think you did the right thing when you bought i for a solid fiver. Even a bad game can be kind of entertaining at that price. Playing it with a group of friends also made it slightly better. At least then you have people to cringe with when the game cracks a bad joke. :p

Another game that I had a huge problem with was walking dead. and not the one with merle. The one everyone raved about, the 5 part dlc.

The game was actually a lot of fun but I hated the fact it did not have an option to play inverted. This was awful. There is no reason why any game made today should not give you the option to play inverted.

Another game that I had a huge problem with was walking dead. and not the one with merle. The one everyone raved about, the 5 part dlc.

The game was actually a lot of fun but I hated the fact it did not have an option to play inverted. This was awful. There is no reason why any game made today should not give you the option to play inverted.

Inverted controls are something that are easily overlooked. I believe that a Dynasty Warriors game had inverted sticks that you counldn't fix :(

Fracture, James Cameron´s Avatar, Jericho, Resident evil 6, Lost Planet, The Outfit and Shellshock. Worst of the worst...impossible to choose only one.

Also include some games that I can´t understand why some people enjoyed them. For me are absolute rubbish: LA Noire, Assassins Creed 1 & 3, GTA IV, Grid, Dead Rising and Mirrors Edge.

Fracture, James Cameron´s Avatar, Jericho, Resident evil 6, Lost Planet, The Outfit and Shellshock. Worst of the worst...impossible to choose only one.

Also include some games that I can´t understand why some people enjoyed them. For me are absolute rubbish: LA Noire, Assassins Creed 1 & 3, GTA IV, Grid, Dead Rising and Mirrors Edge.

http://blog.ccbcmd.edu/sdeminds/files/2013/03/Week9-1.jpg

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/shocked.gif

After recently downloading it for free, i'm going to have to say it's Halo 3 for me.

Honestly don't understand the hype for these games at all. There is no satisfaction in shooting/killing things at all. The guns don't feel like they are doing any damage at all. You just keep holding the trigger until the enemies fall over. Very boring.

After recently downloading it for free, i'm going to have to say it's Halo 3 for me.

Honestly don't understand the hype for these games at all. There is no satisfaction in shooting/killing things at all. The guns don't feel like they are doing any damage at all. You just keep holding the trigger until the enemies fall over. Very boring.

The stupidity in this thread has skyrocketed.

Did you play the first lvl and decided it sucked?

Skyrim, Oblivion, and Fallout 3. Worst 3 titles this generation.

I probably already posted somewhere in the thread but I feel I needed to remind people. :D

Speaking of trying to be cool by hating on awesome games....Hey Gackt!

I will agree on Fallout 3....that game sucked giant donkey balls. Everyone says once you get to the main city it becomes awesome...so I did....and it didn't.

*cough*Gackt*cough*

:biglaugh

I hate on amazingly overrated games, not amazing games :p

Speaking of trying to be cool by hating on awesome games....Hey Gackt!

I will agree on Fallout 3....that game sucked giant donkey balls. Everyone says once you get to the main city it becomes awesome...so I did....and it didn't.

If you want Fallout to get awesome, you need to cease playing 3 and play 1 and 2 on pc.

I hate on amazingly overrated games, not amazing games :p

If you want Fallout to get awesome, you need to cease playing 3 and play 1 and 2 on pc.

You know maybe....MAYBE....if I played it at launch I would of liked it. All the awards and praise had me expecting to have my mind blown....instead it was substandard gaming.