It's actually out.

neo consumer

What are the controls like?

It wont download them demo off 3g i need a wifi connection apparently.

Yep, you need Wi-Fi access, or PC access to download games.

I too am very curious about the controls, I can hardly imagine how they will work. I hear that there is a 'virtual pad' but again, is it a bit clunky?

Anyway... I want WP7 SWOS. ;)

Controls aren't too bad actually. There's 3 control schemes to pick from. Joystick movement + tap to do stuff, joystick movement + a + b buttons, or tilt controls for movement and tap to do stuff(blah on that jazz)

I only have the demo though, I often judge games on how well they resume when they get cut off. The demo takes you back to the title screen, for a long sports game, that's not good. Anyone know if the full version has better resume?

Edited by Razzazzika

Good call that , after the demo I was a bit addicted. Controls are pretty good , I use the v-pad ones. Crossings a bit of a pain as I always over-run it but I must admit im impressed.

Just gotta stop pressing imaginary triggers on my phone now to switch players!

Hows the achievements looking for it? By the descriptions it looks like you will have to put alot of time into this game.

you can play 3min games so they fly by, you can win a cup in say 15mins (giv or take) might take a lil longer doing all the leagues but the game is actually quite fun on the phone

on the whole im impressed with the slick menus, controls & achievements arnt as hard as they seem, i would recommend if your footy fan :D

you can play 3min games so they fly by, you can win a cup in say 15mins (giv or take) might take a lil longer doing all the leagues but the game is actually quite fun on the phone

on the whole im impressed with the slick menus, controls & achievements arnt as hard as they seem, i would recommend if your footy fan :D

Oh okay sweet. Thanks for the info! I guess I'll pick this up then.

Anyone else tried playing this on a HTC HD7? The menus (more specifically sorting my team out) is doing my head in! Having to touch the screen 5-10 times to get it to hold my selection and then it thinks I'm double tapping back so it goes back to the difficulty/weather selection screen which means I have to start over again!

Only complaints are the menus, switching players and the achievements. Achievement wise to get 100% there's no way I'm going to play that many games of football on my phone. It's a fun game but I think they've severely overestimated how much time people play on their phones. Other than that it's not a bad game.

Anyone else tried playing this on a HTC HD7? The menus (more specifically sorting my team out) is doing my head in! Having to touch the screen 5-10 times to get it to hold my selection and then it thinks I'm double tapping back so it goes back to the difficulty/weather selection screen which means I have to start over again!

Only complaints are the menus, switching players and the achievements. Achievement wise to get 100% there's no way I'm going to play that many games of football on my phone. It's a fun game but I think they've severely overestimated how much time people play on their phones. Other than that it's not a bad game.

sorry to hear your having issues there mate, i play this on the HTC HD7 also and hav had no menu issues, but to be honest i never change the formation or substitute players around so i dnt have any probs starting the game cos im always clicking next, i feel the formations and players are fine the way they are i spose.

Achievement wise: Cups are completed without much effort its only the leagues that cause issues as uve got 38 games per league, but as a commuter (on a train thats not packed like a sardine can) i play this quite alot to pass the time, i won the english league over 2-3 days

one thing i would say playing a game on "Top player" even if i choose the most diabolical team to play against they all seem to turn into usain bolt, catching u up with ease, seems a little overpowered towards computer, but spose thats wht u get for playing on top difficulty :D

hope u persist with the game as i think its one of the best for sports fans on WP7

• 4 months later...
Is it worth 3 dollars?

I was debating the 5 dollar price, but @ 3 bucks for a fully functional soccer game, I'd say you can't beat it. The only big tiff I have with it is the fact that there's no resume on the game. So if you start a game, you better damn well finish it. If you leave the game for whatever reason and come back, you're at the title screen. It doesn't remember where you are.