Artist of the Month

Creech

http://gfxuploader.com/images/m542qxdstdhyyu3zv8x.png

Can you draw? Can you mess with pixels and shades and stuff? Have you heard of MS Paint? Seriously, we are doing an Artist of the Month contest in the new Community and Events forum, and all types of talent is welcome to enter. This first competition is to design a game case with fire involved somewhere. Me personally, I am tempted to come up with a Beavis and Butthead gamecase, using stick figures. Should be good times.

Oh, and the winner is going to be decided on by the community, not the graphics team. So if you can do something funny but maybe not commercial quality graphics, you still have a great chance of winning!

Go here for more details: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=506910

Oh, and the winner is going to be decided on by the community, not the graphics team. So if you can do something funny but maybe not commercial quality graphics, you still have a great chance of winning!

I wish I'd thought of doing something funny before I submitted...

And that is a lovely banner, btw Gackt!

I hate not being part of the staff. They always know things (site changes, new awards, next tournaments, etc.) and wave little clues in front of me and it drives me crazy not knowing what it is. :mad:

I don't think that qualifies as an accurate statement this time around. Just because I have seen the entries doesn't mean you aren't aware of the competition, right? Besides, you will get to see all the entries in another week.

I don't think that qualifies as an accurate statement this time around. Just because I have seen the entries doesn't mean you aren't aware of the competition, right? Besides, you will get to see all the entries in another week.

I see your point. But I think we are both right. I'm aware of the competition, yes, but you get to see them all ahead of time...because you're staff. :)

I'm actually anxious to see them. It's been forever since I used PS and then it was just to edit photos. There's loads of talent on this site so this should be good.

I see your point. But I think we are both right. I'm aware of the competition, yes, but you get to see them all ahead of time...because you're staff. :)

Not all staff can view them, only a limited number of people. So being staff wouldn't help you there.

But if you really wanna be staff, we can trade. Pretty sure Creech would ditch me for a Klondike Bar right now. :p

Hmm. All I need is a Klondike Bar (or wrapper) for Creech and a bag of marshmallows autographed by Taylor Swift for Deg and I'm in!:woop:

Wait a sec... Wasn't DEG offering to ban people for that?!?

So you're gonna take my job and have me banned!?!

I see how it is... http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/new-emoticons/watching.gif