The Official Bitching Thread

WalterWhite

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first time ive been on since the latest update and well, how can i sum this up. the online black screened on me 3 times in 20 mins

winning a race netted me a cool $2000 as opposed to the previous $13000

RP is terribly low

The 'New' (even though they were on the disc) are shite

And so are the weapons.

Can't believe how bad the payouts are now. Thankfully I don't have anything left to unlock. I feel sorry for anyone just starting out online now that's for sure.

I was about to give online another shot, but now I'm not sure if it's worth it. :( How will I ever get a competitive edge over someone who's spent a month on the high-payout system?

I wish there was a way to automatically turn off or disable the radio. It's really irritating now. Or if they really won't add an option to do that, at least something like in Saints Row where you can add your own music from your own library playlist or some sort.

I'm pretty sure you can do that from the pause/options menu can't you??

I remember going through the options trying to figure this out but apparently I couldn't find a way to turn it off permanently. I agree it is annoying.

Well my first death was complete fucking bullshit.

Here I am playing as Micheal and I'm driving past some construction site. Next thing I know I see a random event so I stop to do it. There's this idiot parked right under some pipes that fall on his truck. I go to move them and don't have a problem. However, literally as soon as he got out the fucking gas lit on fire and it exploded instantly, killing me.

This is one thing I have always hated about GTA games. They make you drive the slowest shit ever and when you need to GTFO, you can't even run away in time either. They just want you to die.

Lost $390 and the random event saving for fucking nothing.

I think I'm done playing this for the night.

Tacked on multiplayer? You must be joking..

I agree! I mean tacked on multiplayer? You can tell that Rockstar put a lot of effort into the multiplayer.

One thing that I am finding a hard time getting used to is the driving. I think it's much more sensitive? I want to say and I am always skidding all over the place.

It's probably something that I am going to have to get used to.

I agree! I mean tacked on multiplayer? You can tell that Rockstar put a lot of effort into the multiplayer.

One thing that I am finding a hard time getting used to is the driving. I think it's much more sensitive? I want to say and I am always skidding all over the place.

It's probably something that I am going to have to get used to.

The driving is much much different than GTA IV, so give it a few hours and it will feel more comfortable :) I had a similar problem getting used to it right out of the box.

I am so fucking pissed. I have completed 97.56% of the game so far. I have done all offroad races, all motorcrosses, did 2 street races. I only need 3 races, some golf and darts, and I've done all the pastimes and hobbies. But the 3rd race does not unlock. Hell, it even looks like Franklin doesn't get ANY texts? I even never had the call from Raul from the Cab depot!

I've 'saved' countless times and waited for Hao's text, but it just doesn't show at all!

I mean, Rockstar: WTF?! And no. I am NOT gonna start a new game, get every scrap, every strangers and freaks, every space item, every single pastime and hobby AGAIN!

I am 67 hours in the game, this is not cool!

Edit: After saving about 50 times, and switching to Trevor for a game of golf (which sucks because I HATE golf) I got the text message after all......

Edited by Sigmund666

Agreed, if this is tacked on then I don't know what tacked on MP is..

Some people man..

The last Triathlon was horrible. No fun button mashing for abot 30 min.

The first Triathlon had me whipped, 4 whole minutes lol going to have to pause for a breather every 5 minutes on the last event!

I agree that the last triathlon was ridiculous. Worst part was I ended up doing it twice :(

Try 3 goddamn times!

1st time i was halfway through the city area and went to make my bike light brighter, and quite the race.

2nd time i did the exact same but straight after the swim.

3rd time was the charm!

• bLaKgRaVy changed the title to The Official Bitching Thread