----- cost Special CG

the top 3 or 4 rows in special cg art category in the gallery have images that need special conditions to be met but have no cost. I transferred over my save data from cs and cleared 100% the new missions, beat score attack and am rank 20 and they will not unlock. Does anyone know what the unlock conditions are for these few special cg images are?

the top 3 or 4 rows in special cg art category in the gallery have images that need special conditions to be met but have no cost. I transferred over my save data from cs and cleared 100% the new missions, beat score attack and am rank 20 and they will not unlock. Does anyone know what the unlock conditions are for these few special cg images are?

Yeah.. Each of the missing "Special CG" images must be unlocked by playing through the Gag/Joke endings again.

You may also find that you're missing a few of the Movies/Animations unlocks. Just replay through to the true endings of Ragna, Noel, Arakune and Tsubaki's stories and they'll also unlock.

If you're missing anything else let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm missing only special CG 49 , I already have all the gag endings , and litchi tips , i don't now what to do now -_-

I could be wrong but im 90% sure that's 1 of the Help Me Litch sensei images, remember you cant just clear them u need all the correct answers in all 5 to unlock them. The answers can be found here: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/blazblue-continuum-shift/57827-blazblue-continuum-shift-trophy-guide-roadmap-10.html#post972763

My apologies if u have already completed all of these but i pretty sure that should fill in the your gallery.