Is it really an easy 1000 Game??

jamal2807

Let me put it to you this way:

I'm not the world's best gamer. Playing on easy, three full games and a little grinding have gotten me an 850 out of 1000. The only non-difficulty related achievement I have left to do is complete the challenges (only challenge #14 remaining).

I'm even seriously considering going after the difficulty based achievements (for the full 1000) which I normally wouldn't even consider (again, not that good a gamer). If *I* found this game shockingly easy, someone with more skill should find it a breeze.

• 2 weeks later...
The game is terrible in my opinion. i was expecting it to be like xmen legends or marvel uta but it feels like a child's game to me. i don't even wanna get the achievements lol

Lol yeah it was easy but the end boss/bosses were so horrible that I got to like 650/1000 I think and just gave up. REALLY bad game..glad it was a free rental to up my GS by a bit. But I beat it in like 6 hours and there was really nothing cool about it. Mash buttons, get achievements, get rid of it.

Another one of Activision's top titles ;) They have such quality control of what they put their name on lol.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Yeah, if you put your mind to it you can easily beat and 100% this in one or two sittings. And then when you're heading to bed, leave the game on and Can I Get A Valkyrie? Achievie will pop... Only problem is that I was lethargic with the game so I decided to revisit it a few months later. Also, the fight against the Sentinel was a pain in the behind on X-treme Difficulty.

Edited by ExiaOfWar

I'd say get it used then after you get 1,000/1,000 take it back and get your money back. After you get a perfect score for this game I assume it would have no replay value. I wouldn't pay more then 15$ for this game. It's pretty cool but not worth 60$ at all.

The achivements are easy to get. I rented this game for 3 days and had all but a small amount of trophies left. The game is neat because it gives us Xmen fans alot of fan service,but again not worth more then 20$. It's more like an Infamous/Prototype hybrid game which is why I enjoyed it. I'll get it for 360 someday when it's in the Bargain Bin at Gamestop (next year,lol)

Edited by Deadsea 1993

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I picked this game up brand new for $10 on a clearance sale and had a blast with it. It had some issues, most notably freezes (I encountered this twice & had to shut the console off and restart from a checkpoint) and a glitchy new game + (read some forums before trying it! I blew mine and had to replay to get the full 1000). I loved the story, which was written by Mike Carey, who actually wrote a number of the recent X-Men Legacy comics. I agree that a $60 price tag was probably a bit steep for the game length, but for me this was worth more than the $10 I paid. It was also a fairly easy 1000 gamerscore with the tips from the guides.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Yes there's 15 easy challenges 25 easy collectibles and story related achiever

Maxing out a mutants powers

Beating game on hardest difficulty which I thought was easy

Only hard parts of the game is grinding kills. Like 5000 kills of armored guys

2000 robot vehicles destroyed

5000 merc kills. Those are the annoying parts of the game

Game can be completed in 4 hours on any difficulty so it is very short