Good Job Award List

Panda

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, here is the final set of lists. As far as I know that is the full collection of Gold GJ Awards. Give Panda some time to reformat it all to fit into his guide. Thanks for all the support!

Battle Good Job Gold Requirements

Battle GJ 1

1. Standard Weapon: Soldier Kill Streak - Kill 20 enemy soldiers with a standard weapon. If you are killed or complete the stage, the streak is reset.

2. Standard Weapon: S-size Akrid Kill Streak - Kill 30 S-size Akrid with a standard weapon. If you are killed or complete the stage, the streak is reset.

3. Standard Weapon: M-size Akrid Kill Streak - Kill 10 M-size Akrid with a standard Weapon. If you are killed or complete the stage, the streak is reset.

4. Standard Weapon: VS Kill Streak - Kill 7 Vital Suits with a standard weapon. If you are killed or complete the stage, the streak is reset.

5. Short-Range Weapon: Soldier Kill Streak - Kill 20 enemy soldiers with a short-range weapon.If you are killed or complete the stage, the streak is reset.

6. Short-Range Weapon: S-size Akrid Kill Streak - Kill 30 S-size Akrid with a short-range weapon. If you are killed or complete the stage, the streak is reset.

7. Short-Range Weapon: M-size Akrid Kill Streak - Kill 10 M-size Akrid with a short-range weapon. If you are killed or complete the stage, the streak is reset.

8. Short-Range Weapon: VS Kill Streak - Kill 7 Vital Suits with a short-range weapon. If you are killed or complete the stage, the streak is reset.

9. Long-Range Weapon: Soldier Kill Streak - Kill 20 enemy soldiers with a long-range weapon. If you are killed or complete the stage, the streak is reset.

10. Long-Range Weapon: S-size Akrid Kill Streak - Kill 20 S-size Akrid with a long-range weapon. If you are killed or complete the stage, the streak is reset.

11. Long-Range Weapon: M-size Akrid Kill Streak - Kill 10 M-size Akrid with a long-range weapon. If you are killed or complete the stage, the streak is reset.

12. Long-Range Weapon: VS Kill Streak - Kill 7 Vital Suits with a long-range weapon. If you are killed or complete the stage, the streak is reset.

13. Heavy Weapon: Soldier Kill Streak - Kill 20 enemy soldiers with a heavy weapon. If you are killed or complete the stage, the streak is reset.

14. Heavy Weapon: S-size Akrid Kill Streak - Kill 20 S-size Akrid with a heavy weapon. If you are killed or complete the stage, the streak is reset.

15. Heavy Weapon: M-size Akrid Kill Streak: Kill 10 M-size Akrid with a heavy weapon. If you are killed or complete the stage, the streak is reset.

16. Heavy Weapon: VS Kill Streak - Kill 7 Vital Suits with a heavy weapon. If you are killed or complete the stage, the streak is reset.

Battle GJ 2

1. Normal Grenade: Soldier Kill Streak - Kill 15 enemy soldiers with a normal grenade. If you are killed or complete the stage, the streak is reset.

2. Normal Grenade: S-size Akrid Kill Streak - Kill 20 S-size Akrid with a normal grenade. If you are killed or complete the stage, the streak is reset.

3. Normal Grenade: M-size Akrid Kill Streak - Kill 7 M-size Akrid with a normal grenade. If you are killed or complete the stage, the streak is reset.

4. Normal Grenade: VS Kill Streak - Kill 7 Vital Suits with a normal grenade. If you are killed or complete the stage, the streak is reset.

5. Gum Grenade: Soldier Kill Streak - Kill 15 enemy soldiers with a gum grenade.If you are killed or complete the stage, the streak is reset.

6. Gum Grenade: S-size Akrid Kill Streak - Kill 20 S-size Akrid with a gum grenade. If you are killed or complete the stage, the streak is reset.

7. Gum Grenade: M-size Akrid Kill Streak - Kill 7 M-size Akrid with a gum grenade. If you are killed or complete the stage, the streak is reset.

8. Gum Grenade: VS Kill Streak - Kill 7 Vital Suits with a gum grenade. If you are killed or complete the stage, the streak is reset.

9. Disc Grenade: Soldier Kill Streak - Kill 15 enemy soldiers with a disc grenade. If you are killed or complete the stage, the streak is reset.

10. Disc Grenade: S-size Akrid Kill Streak - Kill 20 S-size Akrid with a disc grenade. If you are killed or complete the stage, the streak is reset.

11. Disc Grenade: M-size Akrid Kill Streak - Kill 7 M-size Akrid with a disc grenade. If you are killed or complete the stage, the streak is reset.

12. Disc Grenade: VS Kill Streak - Kill 7 Vital Suits with a disc grenade. If you are killed or complete the stage, the streak is reset.

13. Release Grenade: Soldier Kill Streak - Kill 15 enemy soldiers with a release grenade. If you are killed or complete the stage, the streak is reset.

14. Heavy Weapon: S-size Akrid Kill Streak - Kill 20 S-size Akrid with a release grenade. If you are killed or complete the stage, the streak is reset.

15. Heavy Weapon: M-size Akrid Kill Streak: Kill 7 M-size Akrid with a release grenade. If you are killed or complete the stage, the streak is reset.

16. Heavy Weapon: VS Kill Streak - Kill 7 Vital Suits with a release grenade. If you are killed or complete the stage, the streak is reset.

Battle GJ 3

1. Kill Streak - Get 50 consecutive kills. If you are killed or complete the stage, the streak is reset.

2. Headshot! Kill Streak - Kill 12 enemy soldiers with a headshot. If you are killed or complete the stage, the streak is reset.

3. Jump Shot! Kill Streak - Kill 12 enemy soldiers with a jump shot (jump and then shoot while airborne). If you are killed or complete the stage, the streak is reset.

4. Swim For It! Kill Streak - Kill 12 enemy soldiers while swimming. If you are killed or complete the stage, the streak is reset.

5. Rocketman! Kill Streak - Kill 12 enemy soldiers while flying in space (via jet pack thrusters). If you are killed or complete the stage, the streak is reset.

6. Eliminated Immobilized Targets: Kill Streak - Kill 5 enemy soldiers with Plasma Grenades. If you are killed or complete the stage, the streak is reset.

7. Injection Gun Attack: Kill Streak - Kill 5 enemies that have had their attack elevated using an Injection Gun. If you are killed or complete the stage, the streak is reset.

8. Injection Gun Defense: Kill Streak - Kill 5 enemies that have had their defense elevated using an Injection Gun.If you are killed or complete the stage, the streak is reset.

9. VS Weapon: Kill Streak - Kill 30 enemies with a VS weapon. If you are killed or complete the stage, the streak is reset.

10. VS Kill Streak - Destroy 15 Vital Suits. If you are killed or complete the stage, the streak is reset.

11. Piloting VS: Kill Streak - Kill 15 enemies who are piloting Vital Suits. If you are killed or complete the stage, the streak is reset.

12. Akrid Rider: Kill Streak - Kill 7 enemies that are on Akrid riders (Dongo Gear, Tencale 8, Battle Neegal). If you are killed or complete the stage, the streak is reset.

What I would suggest but not necessary is to add the names of the chapter awards. I just hope that Noms De Guerre list could be put on this site soon since I hear that those are the back breakers of this game.

Edited by 666priest

Trick an enemy soldier into being killed by the Press machine (Giant Crusher)

Trick an enemy soldier into being killed by the Pulverizer machine (Huge Drill)

Don't have to kill them, just make the dead body fall into it or under it. That's how I got it, shot a rocket and he flew into it and it unlocked.

Pierce the core with the Anchor and shoot the GPS

And how do you this, as touching it makes you die instantly o.0?

Chapter 2, Mission 2

Clear the stage in less 7 minutes or less

Kill all enemies <--- Glitchy? i cant unlock this 1

Destroy at least six panes of glass in the area

same here, searched the whole area but no enemies left :(

Edited by Specht

I got this one. I think the last spawn is pretty glitchy in the corridor you just have to run back and forth till they spawn.

thanks, i will give it a try.

edit:

is it possible that there are some good jobs missing on epsiode 6?

finished 80% on episode 6 and already got 28 good jobs, but there are only

26 good jobs listed in the guide.

Edited by Specht

Can someone tell me how to get Team VS Battle under the co-op 1 GJs? i just dont understand how to get it.

Edit: NVM i got it now, is not kill people who are on multi mechs but kill 5 people while your hanging from a mechs leg.

Edited by Aobikari Dragon

Episode 2

Chapter 1, Mission 3

Kill all Defolma

Rescued a team member<<<<<

Destroy all of the Bleed VSs

How do you rescue a Team Member? I've tried getting eaten by a Akrid and I can not figure out what else to do.

Thank you for the list however this will make my life much easier. :)

Edited by Kage34