Achievement Guide and Roadmap

koopakiller64

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1547/UP4+wQc=.jpg Hi-Jack It - 10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.png

Steal and deliver all Vehicle Theft targets.

To access the Vehicle Theft missions, go into your phone and click Saintsbook and then Vehicle Theft. These missions involve you driving to a certain area and looking for a certain vehicle. If you drive around the area, you will see the vehicle icon appear on your mini-map telling you exactly where the vehicle you need is. Once you hijack the vehicle, you need to drive back to a certain point while police and gang members chase you down. The less damage you do to your car, the more money you get when you make it to the destination.

as for the vehicle theft missions i found out that it infact is missible if you have completed the game and whiped out all the stag but i found out if you randomly join someone who has stag in co op can even be a quick match you can get it that way :)

as for the vehicle theft missions i found out that it infact is missible if you have completed the game and whiped out all the stag but i found out if you randomly join someone who has stag in co op can even be a quick match you can get it that way :)

if you're talking about the one for the STAG plane I actually got that one after I finished the game. They appeared in some park in downtown.

hey koopakiller found an easy way on the game to get 100% city takeover and all activities complete (plus all the achievements related to it) first you have to be on the mission when STAG attacks your HQ. (the mission before the last one for act 2.) Make sure you save right before the mission. When choosing who to hand Josh Birk to (Shaundi or Cyrus) Hand Josh Birk over to Cyrus, complete the mission, and go through all the screens. Afterward load your game save, and go to your cell phone menu and the territory take over selection screen should pop up. after you select it, save rinse and repeat. hope this helps and saves people a little time. :) with this method you should unlock all activity achievements and territory takeover achievements.

just make sure you give me credit if you add it to your guide :)

So, what's the deal with Ow, My Balls. I got it to pop only after multiple kills of both types. Also in the video it clearly doesn't pop after he slugs a guy, but only on the next gang member who is either a woman, or a very convincing drag queen.

Glitchy achievement. It takes a while for the achievement to show up and in some casesyou need to perform the nutshots and testicle assaults. I'll replace the video for something less confusing.

I keep taunting gang members but my counter isn't going up. Still says 0/50 in my Saintsbook. Am I doing something wrong?

Make sure they're not in combat and make sure that they are focused on you. It can only be done on rival gang members that are walking on the streets.

This is a great guide for someone who is just starting out on this massive game. As of today I'm sitting at about 500gs and I'm mopping up the rest of the challenges. Thanks for this!

It gets better as soon as I finish up some more stuff so I don't miss out on any details. Glad you appreciate it.

For those hard to deliever vehicles that keep getting blown up before you reach the chop-shop, at level 20 buy police forgiveness, after you jump in the stolen vehicle, access your phone call it in and blamo, no more cops. Easy car jacking...

Is it possible to finish the assassination missions if you have finished the game and took over the whole city? Andre for example, needs 4 notoriety with Morningstar to show up. Is it still possible?

Try replaying an easy activity such as Mayhem or Snatch that has Morningstar gang members in it. Once you complete it, there should be a couple of gang members around you so kill them to raise your notoriety and head over to the assassination area. For Andre to show up, remember that you have to raise your gang notoriety and kill anywhere between 3-10 ho's in the area.

Also, you may be able to join a co op game and g o for Andre there. I'm not certain about it since I haven't tried much of co op.

Edited by koopakiller64

So for these two story related achievements "Party Time - Opulence, You Has It" & "Steelport Here I Am - We're Takin' Over", they never unlocked for me. Ive already completed Act 1 with both endings.

Is there a way to miss story related achievements ??

I have a save file early in the game, that im probably going to do to unlock these again, hopefully.

Good work man. Too bad the mods won't give this a sticky. Instead they have stickied a thread with zero work done and only made so he could be the "first" guy to post a thread on the game. Lame.

Anyway, thanks for your hard work. This is much appreciated.

They haven't stickied any achievement guide. They have a challenge guide stickied. :]

So, what's the deal with Ow, My Balls. I got it to pop only after multiple kills of both types. Also in the video it clearly doesn't pop after he slugs a guy, but only on the next gang member who is either a woman, or a very convincing drag queen.

After several nutshots and testicle assaults, it unlocked when I blew up a car with a rocket while doing Guardian Angel.

Maybe the rocket goes through through the driver's balls or something.

Errgh, I've replayed the last mission twice to try and get the Mr. Fury would be proud achievement and it hasn't unlocked either time.

Edit: Nevermind, I didn't realize if you chose to chase killbane that there was another mission after that. I'm dumb.

Edited by ArrestedDeveloper

Great guide. Do you have to play on a certain difficulty to get the achievements? I started a new Campaign last night as a female character on Casual and didn't get the Tower Defense or Gender Equality achievements.

Im pretty sure difficulty doesn't effect cheevo unlocking in the game :)