My solution to SS glitch

DeathPr00f

Just did a run thru to get my 7/7 SS glitch. What I have found is that if you do the campaign in one sitting without dashboarding or qutting out or anything just using the pause menu for a break nothing glitches. I skipped the tutorial and all cutscenes. the run thru took maybe 2.5 hours.

That's insanely quick. How the hell did you get past the 2 boss fights so quick? I'm struggling with the first one right. Can't imagine how impossible the last boss fight will be...

Use the typhoon on the boss and always put something between you and him so you can stand fire and crouch to get cover. Use the machine gun with the typhoon and use both types of explosive tips for the boss as well. Cloak and use the bow with normal tips and the hardest pull weight for the 7 friends he summons since it will one shot each of them.

As for the last boss rocket launcher, grenade launcher, cyph mortar, and the 2 typs of explosive tips for the bow is what you should be using. The mortar is good for the cyph soliders and the alpha because there is a ton or ammo for it everywhere. I never picked up a supercharge pack when I did him but you can if you want to. DO NOT HACK the 3 or 4 sentry guns until it is the last wave of cyph soldiers, they will take care of them for you while you run around and gather ammo. Also do not just stand in one spot when the alpha cyph is out, keep moving, he will never get thru your armor. Just listen for when the suit says incoming strike detected then un-armor turn around and run your ass off for 7-9 seconds.

Good luck :)

Edited by DeathPr00f

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished the campaign on super soldier, and the achievement popped. I guess there is no need to do it in one sitting, you can quit the game, and continue next time, that's what I did.

I did play the tutorial though when starting the SS difficulty.