Guide/Translation

milkycha

Thank god! You just made my day. I had actually given up on this achievement until I read this post!

:uzi:GAH!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally got this final achievement after many hours drilling for 1 set of cards. Time to eat now. I'll finally come back and revisit DLC for this game as far as the new level is concerned. :woop:

イラストカード・ウェポンカードをコンプリート FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Great tips guys, what would be the best combo of weapons to use when trying to get s-ranks, i have not been close to a s yet :(

Doesn't matter who or what weapons you use, just try not to die.

I wouldn't worry about getting an S rank too much; all that does is lessen the points earned. You'll be grinding A LOT for all the illustration cards anyway, so as long as you're ready for the long haul, you'll get your 1000 without S ranks.

• 2 months later...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/896/s3.jpgタッチ573回38 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Touch the angels 573 times.

For this achievement I just wanted to tell you guys! If you go into arcade mood and press the first option and where you pick your character at, Here is where you can also get Touch the angel. It's a lot quicker to do it here cause you have 30secs to do! where between levels you only get 8secs! Just some FYI.. Hope this helps

Yes, the second option is the G mode (blue one)

the first one is the Arcade mode (red one)

so you can "buy" cards playing G mode.

but u can also get cards automaticaly playing Arcade mode:

Arcade/Live(2nd option)/Boss rush/VS cpu

3 kinds of cards:-Weapon cards(speed ,bombs,lasers ...) to get the 200pts ach.

-Bonus cards(extra points to increase the rank of your character).

-Puzzle cards(there is a puzzle for each character;maybe once it's discovered it unlocks something ??

I've been doing Arcade mode, And I haven't unlocked a single illustration yet. still says 0/50. I'm a bit confused what What i have to do here i guess!

I choose the Red one

then i guess the Green one that says 1 player, cause the other one says multi player, and the last one says LAN. Am I in the wrong spot doing this?

Well the way your previous message was written, it sounded like you were only playing Arcade Mode. Do you have all the weapon cards yet?

Also, remember to do it all with the same character. It's strange that you don't have a single illustration card yet; how long have you been playing? Keep in mind that the illustration cards are rare compared to the weapon cards.

Well the way your previous message was written, it sounded like you were only playing Arcade Mode. Do you have all the weapon cards yet?

Also, remember to do it all with the same character. It's strange that you don't have a single illustration card yet; how long have you been playing? Keep in mind that the illustration cards are rare compared to the weapon cards.

Nah I started on the Weapon cards in G mood, I had about 20,000 points i spent! So i decided to try arcade mood to take a break and get some illustration cards. After about 2hours of playing I went to go check and It show I have 1 card and its not even for the character I'm using lol.. Unless I'm totally checking the wrong spot.. I'm checking

Arcade mood (RED)

G mood (blue)

buying weapon cards (green or purple i don't remember)

CARDS??? (green or purple i don't remember)

So Fourth option?

I can't check the menu for you right now. I take it you can't read Japanese? Maybe check a gamefaqs guide for translation?

My advice to you would be to stick with one character, and just play Gorgeous Mode over and over and over again. As I mentioned earlier in this thread(albeit not to you), you're going to be grinding for hours and hours, and what you want to do is S or A Rank the first couple levels, then just die and get a Game Over. You'll get some decent points along with a card each time.

It takes time, but this is all that is required.

Also, if I remember correctly, the more weapon cards you have, the more frequently the illustration cards will show up.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
Damn it .. first Konami screws us over with crappy English games, and now i can't even play these? >_<

Well, Microsoft is the one you should be blaming, too as they have always had their system region-locked to boost each country's (NTSC, NTSC-J, PAL) system unit sells.

Though, it's all capitalism whether you agree or not. Ex: Any region of Halo 3 is region-free and will play on any type of system. I would rather see the developers make their games region-free and make a profit, then M$ get more unit sells, but I guess that's why the 360 has had some financial issues in Japan.

EDIT: then again, anything with Microsoft Game Studios is always region-free and is a profit for Microsoft.

Edited by AMainComptonese

• 2 months later...

Just got my last illustration card. The last card probably unlocked after 10 more rounds. Really hadn't that much problems. Played about 150-200 arcade rounds for all 50. Didn't really looked at the screens and watched stuff for most of the time.

Now just onto the last weapon cards. At least that's not luck based.

• 2 years later...