Achievement Discussion

Maka

You be reviewing it soon?

Soon? It's been up since last night. :p

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXAR8s_JxJQ]Contrast - Review & First Impressions - YouTube[/ame]

Loving this so far. The music, art style and puzzles are first rate. Much better than The Bridge that was released on Wed.

Yeah, I really thought the game was unique, did a lot of things in a unique way. I definitely recommend playing it, for anyone who doesnt mind puzzle platformers with a large focus on story.

The game is a little short and it has it's fair share of "problems" too though.

Right at the start of Act 2. As you leave Didi's bedroom the pictures are directly in front of you on the wall.

Yeah found it now. When I first went to the picture I pressed SKIP to move on quickly so I think it didn't unlock.

I just went back via Chapters and this time I listened to the dialogue and it unlocked when Didi stopped talking so I guess DO NOT SKIP because it could be missable if you do.

Soon? It's been up since last night. :p

Yeah, I really thought the game was unique, did a lot of things in a unique way. I definitely recommend playing it, for anyone who doesnt mind puzzle platformers with a large focus on story.

The game is a little short and it has it's fair share of "problems" too though.

Still too slow but ok. :)

Hi everyone, this is driving me crazy so i need a little help. I am missing 1 collectible in Act 3 for the book keeper achievement/trophy and its killing me.

If i look at my list its the 8th one from the right. Right between the "Exposition Universelle 1900" poster and the "Picture of the girls shadow beside a woman walking down the sidewalk"

I have looked everywhere for it and am still totally lost.

Please help