Target/Poster Guide *COMPLETE*

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks man I would REALLLLLY appreciate it if you could help me out with that last target !!!

mission 3, chapter 1 - target 5... its supposed to be in the next room as poster #5 but nothing

Its hanging from a piece of drop ceiling like the stuff they use in basements and stores.

this is purely from memory, havent palyed that chapter for days. coming up the stairs [target 4], carry on until you go through the garage door, to flank the enemies poster 5 on your left, look right. there should be loads of enemies there. the bit of ceiling is hanging above them. it may help to walk quite a bit furtehr and then double back its easy to see.

blue cross is where you get a $$ challenge

yellow cross is where you stand to shoot the other target

green cross is where you get a poster

red cross is the target you are after

at the top of the picture there are two paths

the left one goes to the end of the level

the right one goes to the elevator

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2923&d=1235779517

Edited by DerEnglaender

Mission 3 - Chapter 3 - Target 4*; After you c4 the wall look in to the door way to your left and down, Its on top of the shelves where you originally dropped down from

Where is it please ?

I actually edited that desciption slightly, to me the new one leaves no room for misinterpretation

Seriously dude, does it matter what rating the thread gets? You know it's good, I know it's good, martdude knows it's good (Hi martdude, you know it's good right?), so that's all that matters. :)

EDIT: Oh yeah, I just gave it a 5 :D

I knowz it's good! :)

And I gave this a 5 Star, although does it really matter? :p

I knowz it's good! :)

And I gave this a 5 Star, although does it really matter? :p

to me, yes. might seem silly, might seem childish, but that rating to me signifies that people actually appreciate the work.

Nice Guide but i already got 1000 on this game on the 22nd Feb

you're my hero. next time why not try helping ratehr than boasting? kthxbye

That Target is when they tell you to c4 the wall in the story. Its after you just down into the storage area where there are 2-3 close combat enemies (blue guys) you then have to exit out of the story area and go up so steps. When they tell you to c4 the wall, you can either c4 the wall first or wait till you get the target first. From the c4 target look left and there is a doorway. If you walk towards the doorway you'll notice the floor is out. Look down and its gonna be on top of the shelves.

hope that helps

Mission 8

Chapter 1 credit for chapter goes to Mirage Xero

poster 1 - after killing 2 rpg carriers for the scenario its on the wall to the left of the gate they jumped over

poster 2 - follow the outside wall to the next covered area and its on the wall to your right

target 1 - when you get to the big stairs clear out all the enemies and go in the small door directly in front of you. follow it all the way around past the action jump point and its on the very middle pillar across from a chest

target 2 - its on the big 2 column arch in the center of the courtyard

poster 3 - right after entering the palace turn right and its on your right past the TV

poster 4 - after clearing out the mg nest take the path to the far left to a breakable wall. take the stairs down and its on your right

target 3 - right of the mg nest after the cut scene

target 4 - above the Horse, dead center of the ceiling after the cut scene

poster 5 - in the Home theater room across from the screen on the second floor

target 5 - from poster 5 enter the bar room and its behind the counter. can't miss it

Can someone give me a much better description for target 3, i believe the description is false because right after you pass the payphone and the cutscene happens where you have to kill that guy, i look to the right, and all i see is statues

Can someone give me a much better description for target 3, i believe the description is false because right after you pass the payphone and the cutscene happens where you have to kill that guy, i look to the right, and all i see is statues

It's to the right of the second mg nest on the wall at the room with target 4 in it. (When you are facing the gun). If it's not there maybe it was already hit in the fire fight. Hope that helps you.