Re-Up Question...

jbishop182

As far as I know the order of colours when you Re-up is... white + bronze wings (normal), green + green wings (1st re-up), red + red wings (2nd re-up), blue + blue wings (3rd re-up?). Will there be another re-up? I'm sure EPIC announced this DLC with the colours red, green and gold being the re-up colours yet there's a blue and no sign of a yellow/gold. :confused:

EDIT:

Although this is a tad late, I can confirm that the re-up system is as follows...

Start - White text & bronze wings at 100...

1st Re-up - Green text & green wings at 100...

2nd Re-up - Red text & red wings at 100...

3rd Re-up - Blue text & GOLD wings at 100...

Gold looks way too similar to the bronze wings in my opinion. Might just be the resolution of the pictures I saw, ah well.

Edited by jbishop182

As far as I know the order of colours when you Re-up is... white + bronze wings (normal), green + green wings (1st re-up), red + red wings (2nd re-up), blue + blue wings (3rd re-up?). Will there be another re-up? I'm sure EPIC announced this DLC with the colours red, green and gold being the re-up colours yet there's a blue and no sign of a yellow/gold. :confused:

If EPIC announces any big news you better believe it will find its way here quickly. So just look around from time to time. If anyone knows anything it will be posted here. Some think that with the next DLC there will be more re-ups. Personally, I don't think there will be.

Supposedly, someone leaked some Gears info that revealed a Season Pass 2. I don't know how accurate that is but if that's true (and that's a big IF) there might be a chance they add more re-ups with that.

That's really the only thing I can think of to help answer your question.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...