I have no BAWSAQ :(

Blasphemy

The stock exchange website BAWSAQ doesn't work for me. It always says 'down for maitnence'. I thought advancing in the story would unlock it but people I know said they've always had it. I've also just been told by a certain character in the game to invest in a company on their website so I should have access, right? Any tips?

if im not mistaken, is the player driven stock market thats kept updated through the club.

Cant be, certain company goes crashing in one mission.

Also just looked, BAWSAQ site is down but use the LCN website, least thats what ive been using it seems. Works if you go to the LCN website and enter the BAWSAQ site using the links on that page.

Edited by Killerchronic

Been loooking around and the BAWSAQ is tied to the social center somhow which had been going up and down for GTA5 all day. You just have to wait for it to come back up when you are connected to xbox live.

Read somewhere else that stock goes up and down depending on what other people are investing but no idea how true that part is.

I cant get on social club still but i can access all stocks fine.. Not sure how that works if its tied to social club properly.

Also why i could access LCN then go to the BAWSAQ site when going directly there didn't work..

I would like to think that you realise how funny this thread title would be in Scotland!

Rockstar North is based in Scotland, i believe thats why its called it ;) As in its intended lol

Also why i could access LCN then go to the BAWSAQ site when going directly there didn't work..l

I think the BAWSAQ is directly linked to the Rockstar Social Club, while LCN is in-game only. I've not yet been able to access the BAWSAQ (and I've run into some other troubles relating to the Social Club).

• 8 years later...

Hi Blasphemy, to make BAWSAQ work in GTA, you need to sign up on Rockstar Social Club. You might probably be having the GTA 5 BAWSAQ down for maintenance error, but you do not have a Social Club account connected to your Grand Theft Online. So you have to sign up for an account on Social Club. After creating a Social Club account, you have to link your GTA V to your account. This can be done by connecting your Social Club to Grand Theft Auto V, where you need to install the Rockstar Games Launcher. After you download the software, log in with your GTA V profile. Use the account you made, log in to Rockstar Games Launcher, and your game will be linked to your Social Club account. From here, you can easily open BAWSAQ without any issues.

Edited by bLaKgRaVy
Questionable link