They are going to release a patch

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, no what you just said is idiotic. Or was that sarcasm?

Not sarcasm at all. Black Ops was a revelation to me and the COD that made me love COD online way more. I use to not play too much before, yet now i do. I guess its because im just so much better at Black Ops than i am at Warfare. But the thing is that change it all for me...

Warfare : First game i do in a long time, game just start and all i hear is the noob tube sound... still full of the plague that is noob tube, when in black ops its VERY RARE i see that

I was luckey and killed that night but running knifers(marathon commando etc) they piss me off so bad.

Idiotic killstreak over the top. I mean Black Ops you actually have to work hard to get your gunship, in warfare you are luckey you can have an AC and turn the game around... I don't know i never been a huge fan of killstreak, i am the kind of guy who move and walk a lot when playing, im not camper so i never get HUGE killstreak, yet in black ops i manage to get a chopper going regulary and its fun. But warfare, i think there is just TOO much killstreak all the time in the air.

Last : I never like much of the maps of warfare, long range at most, prefer the close quarter of Black Ops, and i actually like the fact that there is recoil in the guns in BO, people can't just shoot everywhere like mad men... Need more skill to deal with that.

But anyway this is an opinion, you can have yours.

Not sarcasm at all. Black Ops was a revelation to me and the COD that made me love COD online way more. I use to not play too much before, yet now i do. I guess its because im just so much better at Black Ops than i am at Warfare. But the thing is that change it all for me...

Warfare : First game i do in a long time, game just start and all i hear is the noob tube sound... still full of the plague that is noob tube, when in black ops its VERY RARE i see that

I was luckey and killed that night but running knifers(marathon commando etc) they piss me off so bad.

Idiotic killstreak over the top. I mean Black Ops you actually have to work hard to get your gunship, in warfare you are luckey you can have an AC and turn the game around... I don't know i never been a huge fan of killstreak, i am the kind of guy who move and walk a lot when playing, im not camper so i never get HUGE killstreak, yet in black ops i manage to get a chopper going regulary and its fun. But warfare, i think there is just TOO much killstreak all the time in the air.

Last : I never like much of the maps of warfare, long range at most, prefer the close quarter of Black Ops, and i actually like the fact that there is recoil in the guns in BO, people can't just shoot everywhere like mad men... Need more skill to deal with that.

But anyway this is an opinion, you can have yours.

My opinion is you should take your bitching to the bitching thread. This thread is supposed to be about Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection and the patch that has been announced. I see a new post in here and come in thinking it will be about the topic this thread was created for, but I only get to read your bitching, AGAIN! Take your bitchy posts to the bitching thread. If you want to constantly complain about games I have a solution for you, Don't play them!

Wow... talkin about bitchin.... are in PMS or something? If you hate to read me that bad, you can always ignore me. I was just answering the guy about why i prefered Black Ops. You call this bitchin? I even said its my opinion and the guy can have his, if he prefer warfare, thats his right. We know theres gonna be a patch, GOOD, subject close, you'll know when it happen, you gotta have an update... (sight) so stop complaining.

besides the obvious broken shit i think a few more screen filters would be cool for a patch, that and being able to change the sound files to make the games sound like the home system versions, like the music and sfx for mk2 were so much better for the sega genesis than anything else in my opinon

Im glad i dont own this game yet all these glitches sound like they could tarnish my memory of the original mortal kombats.

Actually... aside from the minor glitches, the games work fine a lot of the time. This means the games are still fun, like they were back then and you are still missing out. Also gamerscore whores will not be an authority on this game and whether it is good or not.

Any update on this patch??

I have beat MK2 twice and it STILL hasn't popped. Because of this it is also not unlocking the "beat all 3 game achievement."

If a patch comes out will it normally just pop those two achievements at the load up screen or am I going to have to do it again??

This has been frustrating and I'm very disappointed with Neather Realm Studios :wtf

Any update on this patch??

I have beat MK2 twice and it STILL hasn't popped. Because of this it is also not unlocking the "beat all 3 game achievement."

If a patch comes out will it normally just pop those two achievements at the load up screen or am I going to have to do it again??

This has been frustrating and I'm very disappointed with Neather Realm Studios :wtf

Nothing has been mentioned sense their original Facebook post but that's probably because they were making the final patch for MK9.

I'm not sure if the patch will automatically unlock those two achievements for you or if you'll have to replay MK2. My guess is you'll have to beat it again but that's just my opinion.

It'll be posted here as soon as it is released.

Ugh still waitin on this damn patch... It's usually only PC games you have to leave months before buying due to bugs but it appears a new trend in console titles too. All they need to do is patch the achievements not unlocking and the damn difficulty... why is it no easier on Very Easy than it is on Very Hard? lol