mY XBOX 360 WON'T PLAY SOME OF MY GAMES

BIG G4984

Can somebody please explain to me what could be wrong. I had a 360 a while back and about 6 months ago, it red ringed on me resulting me in exchanging it for a new one. But now my new 360 won't play some of my games. The manufacture date is 2007 10 08 so it's not that old.

What exactly happens when you put a game in? Does your Xbox just stop reading the game after it loads for a few seconds, or is it something else?

If your Xbox doesn't load the games, then you may have found yourself the E74 Error. It's a real bitch. Call Microsoft and tell them what happened. They should replace it.

But, if you want another way of attempting to fix the problem, then just tap the 360 a couple of times when it tries to load the game, it soft of gives it a little boost when trying to load games up. If you curious on where to hit it, then search it on Youtube. There's plenty of videos that attempt to "fix" their Xbox 360. :)

Better to returning it than fiddling around with it, you might break it and you can't return it :/.

Yeah, definitely don't mess with it. If it's not working, return it for another new one. It may seem like a pain in the ass waiting and crap, but it's better than tampering with it, ruining it, and not being able to return it. Then the only two options are buying a new one or playing Left 4 Dead for the rest of your life because your 360 can't read any other titles. :p