Achievement Trading Thread (Coop partners included)

Creech

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a fair bit of achievements.

First is Annual, then we could do language glitch to get most of the Lone Wolf stuff, like overkill.

Lone Wolf level must be low.

Message me on Xbox Live if interested.

Also, for Annual, preferred if you were in Australia.

GT: Pseudo Troll

1) Pseudo Troll (Annual & Lone Wolf)

2) Anarchronist (Annual & Lone Wolf)

3) (Annual & Lone Wolf)

4) (Annual & Lone Wolf)

5) (Lone Wolf)

6) (Lone Wolf)

Edited by Pseudo Troll

I need the Two for One achievement, Triple kill, overkill, and steppin razor. I could get an overkill with the sword or laser shot and get three of the four done. Construct would be easy to do it on. I live in the eastern U.S. and I can do it on weekends and vacations but I really want to get these and I will gladly help with other achievements (i have 4 controllers). My gamertag is BRUMAK BARBEQUE. I need enough people for a full lobby. I also have every dlc

I need the Two for One achievement, Triple kill, overkill, and steppin razor. I could get an overkill with the sword or laser shot and get three of the four done. Construct would be easy to do it on. I live in the eastern U.S. and I can do it on weekends and vacations but I really want to get these and I will gladly help with other achievements (i have 4 controllers). My gamertag is BRUMAK BARBEQUE. I need enough people for a full lobby. I also have every dlc

I need a few of those as well. Looking for Overkill, Steppin Razor, and Maybe Next Time Buddy. I would love to join a session.

Message me at this GT: Xx1337SniPerzxX

I am currently a 47 in the Lone Wolves playlist

What I am looking for is someone that has a trueskill rank of 40-50 that doesnt care about their lone wolves rank.

You would be what is called a De-Ranker

What you would do is search at the same time as me and we would just team up against other people

If we cant get it to veto or objective then you would just let me kill you.

In order for me to rank up I would need to beat people of a higher rank.

If I play against the same people over and over I wont rank up because after 3 games in a row it goes unregistered

If you have a 47-50 I will Language boost but I would have to go play some other people in between in order to raise my trueskill

So X360A who can help me?

Message me on Xbox Live

-That505Guy

Edited by that505guy
I want my 50 so bad :P

Hi all,

New to the community so would like to just give a quick Hi to everybody. Hi. Now that introductions are over with just wondered if anyone fancied completing the Campaign in Legendary. Would like to get this done before I buy Halo 4 and its killing me man. Gamertag is AaronMc77. Hit me up if you fancy playing. Mic is currently broke but getting a new one soon enough.