GFW or GFWL

I finally found a copy of Quantum of Solace for PC at a local game store but it doesn't have the 'live' logo on the cover. Does this mean that if I get it then I won't be able to obtain achievements or does it just not say 'live' but it actually is?

Cheers

It might have been an earlier release of the game before they had incorporated the PC Live feature (as I recall, the game is a few years old now...not sure when the PC Live thing came out).

That said, you might be able to download some sort of update or patch that will let you play it on Live...or not.

Look around the internet and see if you can't find anything about an update for QoS for PC; if not, it might be safer to go with the sure thing and get a copy that has the Live feature for sure (unless you can return it if it turns out that it doesn't have it).

I finally found a copy of Quantum of Solace for PC at a local game store but it doesn't have the 'live' logo on the cover. Does this mean that if I get it then I won't be able to obtain achievements or does it just not say 'live' but it actually is?

Cheers

Check this thread to confirm, but you may have the copy without achievements.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=31059

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...