The opponent will not take penalties (PP Powerhouse)

mgftp

Going for the PP Powerhouse achievement my opponent never takes a penalty. Is there a way to make them do so? I even adjusted sliders so computer penalties is all the way up and computer teammate penalties is all the way down. I played 5 games like that and not one single penalty except a couple for my team!

Simulate until your team is on powerplay. Then intervene, score on the PP and quit out. Same goes for the penalty kill.

Thanks but I am playing on classic. Am I going to have to start a new be a pro for this achievement? Do penalties occur at a higher frequency during simulation?

my guess is to do your best to draw a penalty out of them usually you can get them to "trip" you if you get behind the defenders, and they dive at you

Is there so trick to getting behind the defense? I guess I also need to know this for the Mario achievement. No matter what I cant seem to get behind the defense, seems like one guy always makes sure to stay back and cover me no matter how badly I am cheating.

Edit: Just got behind them and not a single attempt to trip or stop me at all as I let him straddle me from the blue line to the net.

Double edit: Ok I have gotten behind them about a dozen times now. They never even attempt to stop me as I go in on the breakaway. This is crazy.

Edited by mgftp