Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• 9 months later...

Ok i am now looking for anyone who wants to slug out 50,000 Co-oP i have become good at camping the first level .. it might take awhile but if someone else is good at camping the first level then hit me up and we will go for it i don't care how long it takes i am up for numerous attempts at it .

I know this is a bit off-topic but I learnt my lesson after BSG. Do many people play this online? I wanna know before I get it.

No. Theoretically, the game should have the most number of players when it is released. I spent a good amount of time lookig for matches on Wednesday and Thursday. Nobody was really online. Other sites are showing very low numbers of this game in individual user collections.

The aggregate review scores certainly don't work in the game's favor either.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Im looking to get the online achievements "Speed Master" and "Teamwork!" Idk for speed master if I just win and you sit there and rotate or what, and for teamwork we play together against bots? if you want to help me out let me know, hopefully be skilled of the game because im not exactly pro at it, thanks and will help you if you need it.

Gamertag::UnHoLy DeFeAtt

• 2 months later...

Hello fellow gamers! I am looking to boost the following two achievements:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/339/+pBJiw==.jpg

Speed Master:

Win 5 Speed Versus games over Xbox Live.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/339/+S6kSg==.jpg

Teamwork!:

Achieve a score of 50,000 or more playing an Xbox Live Co-op game.

If you can boost send me a message over xbox live (GT: D3M0LISH0R). I can boost anytime I am on just let me know! Looking to get these two done! :)

Edited by dougtaylor625

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...