Possible to do a one punch KO?

DENAz666

Hey guys,

Anyone know if this is possible? I'm not talking about a flash KO where you are able to get up afterwards, I'm talking about one punch KO and the match is over? I keep hearing rumours that you can, but I've never seen it before

Of course you can.... it's completely random IMO. Three times it happened to me where i'm dominating them and one lucky punch KO's me for good.

In my experience, I've gotten one punch KO's when your opponent swings, you counter and they're leaning into your punch.

Annoyingly I one punch KO'd someone yesterday in OWC and they rage quitted out, so it only counted as a win and not as a KO. EA's ability to allow people to quit AFTER a fight has produced a KO then not recording it is frustrating.

EDIT: To answer the first question, yes it is very possible. I did it all the time in Legacy Mode as a Heavyweight. Now I'm in the OWC, I've created a Middleweight for a better mix of speed, accuracy and power. I've had a couple of one punch KO's in OWC so yes it is very possible, whatever your weight class.

Edited by Scotsman Elite

This stupid one punch knockout is retarded.... in my past 10 loses, 9 have been from one hit KO's..... i counted. And all 9 of those matches I was dominating them.... I had 2-3 knockouts per fight and this is getting ridiculous. I was going to keep the game, but i'll be selling it now... this is just outrageous.

I was going through the weight classes for a Fist for Every Face.

In Middleweight I took Andre Bishop against my "created fighter" for Legacy mode.

I threw 2 punches with Bishop and sparked my guy out for good.

Do not pass go.

Do not collect 200 dollars.

Gone.

Az

Hey guys,

Anyone know if this is possible? I'm not talking about a flash KO where you are able to get up afterwards, I'm talking about one punch KO and the match is over? I keep hearing rumours that you can, but I've never seen it before

Skip to 1:14 lol