Roadmap (Achievement Walkthrough)

sanger

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Thank you for making this guide! This game takes a lot longer than most visual novels. It is very easy to miss a thought trigger. I usually copy your guides into a Word document, then highlight each choice and change the font color to red once I make the choice. It was the only way I could keep these choices straight. Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Firstly I have to thank the writer for a great guide. However, I have one problem. I am at the playthrough 4 section and everything was going great. For some reason I do not get the "YES/NO" options in chapter 6. I've had them in each of the other playthroughs but by using the "NONE" option to skip through to chapter 6 they were never there. I'm following the guide to the letter and made sure to make the correct chapter 1 choices.

I've just lost a lot of game time cause of this so if anyone could point out whats wrong I would be most grateful.

EDIT : Just tried a second time and same story. After the 4th choice, it skips straight to chapter 7. I have a very strong feeling using the skip all is costing me somehow.

EDIT 2 : All sorted. I don't think it is actually possible to get that choice in chapter 6 when doing the Nanami route as I could never replicate it. It doesn't matter however, just skip through chapter 7 and at the end you will get the achievement. You will however have the "YES/NO" choice in all subsequent playthroughs.

I had this same problem and replayed playthrough 4 3 times from chapther 2 (manual saved point) before letting it run to the end. I then gave up and then hit the forums and read this.

Cheers for the tip.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

This game actually took me 18 hours to 1k this game. (Inducing AFK)

It took me a while to get use to trigger changing for first 2 walkthroughs. I keep on pressing the wrong one.

Other then that, not bad $10 game for achievements. Thanks for guide Sangriaz

• 2 months later...
I had this same problem and replayed playthrough 4 3 times from chapther 2 (manual saved point) before letting it run to the end. I then gave up and then hit the forums and read this.

Cheers for the tip.

So did I! Started screaming WTF! there its not giving me the Yes, No portions!

Thanks for the guide! Wasn't painful at all!

• 9 months later...

This guide/roadmap has been copied over to the Greenbook. This means that it is unfinished/unready to be published, and anybody is welcome to sign up to finish it off!

Each guide will have a brief paragraph describing what is needed to get it done and published.

If you can, please help us get this guide published to the site, and get your name eternally imprinted on the site!

If you are the OP, this doesn't mean you can't finish it off on your own, do that and we will remove it from the Greenbook :)

More information on Greenbook practices can be found in the Greenbook FAQ, here.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi. I know this is an old game but I finally got a copy. I was wondering if anyone has a screen shot of what the setting are supposed to be skip faster.

Thanks

Edit.

Sorta figured out by trial and error.

Great Guide

Edited by kingrich06

• 6 months later...