Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

I need the online achievement for 100% a song in a band. I have a mic and can set that to a fan, plus any other instrument, so I need 2 more people. Please message me if you want to help with that.

I also need the 100% band song achievement for smash hits and for van halen, so we can knock them all out.

Sign me up! I can play guitar or bass.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need the online achievement for 100% a song in a band. I have a mic and can set that to a fan, plus any other instrument, so I need 2 more people. Please message me if you want to help with that.

I also need the 100% band song achievement for smash hits and for van halen, so we can knock them all out.

I'm also interested in the battery achievement (I can probably do vocals, hard bass, or medium drums on that one) and all the other band achievements (100%, hot streak, starpower, etc).

Also, the Smash Hits band achievements for others who are looking for that would be nifty as well.

Gamertag is Alkahn

i am looking for basically all the band acheivements

i can 100% all bass and most guitar, as well as vocals.

i'm flexible, willing to do whatever other people don't.

hit me up with a message for deets.

also i have all the other guitar heroes and am definitely

willing to boost people on those, plus i'm not an asshole :D

Looking for all Band achievements (100%, expert, streak, battery, BandVsBand):

I can play:

* Drums - Hard (easy-medium songs on expert)

* Guitar - Hard (easy songs on expert)

* Bass - Hard (easy songs on expert)

* Vocals - Beginner (I did 5* on "Nothing else matters" on expert, but I suck on the other songs ^^)

Timezone is european GMT+1

I need to get basically all of the band achievements. I have all of the games for rock band and guitar hero except the rock band track packs and Lego Rock band. My GT is crazekiler. I am not very good at singing or drums. I can 100% most songs on Medium and I can play some songs on Hard and expert.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's what I need if any other ppl are intrested.

- 2 x 4, Earn a band hotsteak

- Metal Militia, 100% a song (4 player band)

- Band v Band, Need 8 players

- And the Battery 1Mil points, me and my friend got 750k on drums and guitar on expert so it shouldnt be hard.

Those are all I need and will try as hard as I can to get them.

Send me a messege on xbl.

BTW!!! Im really happy, I just got all my vocal achievements for GHWT, GHM, GHSH. woot!

Im an expert (+) drummer that needs/ is willing to help people get band achievments, should be able to 100% easier songs providing my kit doesnt mess up. Up for getting the million battery points one too.

Add me: Pootrain5

Also need some people to get the 2 444,444 ones in WT.

Hey guys sorry if I'm in the wrong part of the forum here but I'm sure if I'm wrong some one will correct me no doubt I'm looking for an expert drummer and a good one at that a good vocalist and a guitarist to get achievements in guitar hero and rockband 2 am willing to swap around bass and guitar with anyone who wants I hav around 25 fcs on gh5 and around 20 dlc songs no dlc for rockband as of yet but getting paid tomorrow so should b getting some soon my guitar hero games are metallica smash hits and gh5 it is preferable anyone interested is on expert in thier instrument bt I myt hav a bit of leway on the vocals anyon interested my gamertag is arcticmonkey92 send me a MSG nd I'll get bk too you asap

I'm going to set up a band to do ALL of the band achievements, including band vs band. If you are interested in joining, please reply and I'll add you to the list. You need to be able to at least pass a song on Expert and 100% a song on Easy.

Guitar - Pete137

Bass - St0rm101 (dward_432)

Drums - Elrohironip

Vocals -

Edited by Pete137