Cheats disable achievements on other games?

BGnasty

Found this game in my house a few months ago, and I decided to boot it up for old times sake. I'm working through the campaign on hard, and finishing up all the miscellaneous achievements.

After I get the 1250/1250, I was thinking about messing around with some of the cheats and seeing how that went.

Do the codes disable achievements just for Marvel Ultimate Alliance, or other games as well? I read a little into it, but I didn't find anything too descriptive about it.

That being said, it shouldn't really do anything for M:UA, since I would have all the achievements unlocked in the first place.

Hmm... That's actually a really good question. I do know that most games that disable achievements when cheats are used also either disable saving or 'mark' your save file in some way to indicate that it's a "cheating game".

Unless by cheats, you mean actual cheating/exploiting rather than cheats built into the game. In that case I haven't a clue.

Hmm... That's actually a really good question. I do know that most games that disable achievements when cheats are used also either disable saving or 'mark' your save file in some way to indicate that it's a "cheating game".

Unless by cheats, you mean actual cheating/exploiting rather than cheats built into the game. In that case I haven't a clue.

More along the lines of the in-game button combinations that unlock 'God Mode' and the concept art, stuff like that.