Gold Wrecked Level Discussion

Thee Elf

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You did it, now do you think you can help me out? I have leveled EVERYTHING and I still only get a silver. :-(

1) Lift Shot - shoot as hard as you can towards the left side of the map. Keep swiping the shot back to the right to get curveball and lineup with left most dynamite satchel. This should take part of that front building down, the tower behind it, and hit the dynamite satchel in the back, should get roughly 40,000 points plus a x3 destruction multiplier giving you around 120,000 points. (If need be waste your first shot then use a mulligan to add an additional 5,000 for the Green Do Over! Bonus)

2) Speed Shot - Aim for the dynamite directly in front of you, you want to make contact just a little right of it. If needed hold hand in salute position for a birds eye. You are going to want to make sure you hit the rectangle tower all the way in the back after taking out the wall in the front.

3) Lift Shot - Hit the tall tower on the hill on the left most side of the map.

4) Basic shot - Go for the last tower standing in the back. Should be "L" shaped at this point. You want to hit the tower just right of the dynamite satchel. I aimed for the window on the bottom of the right tower just right of dynamite.

Quick paint sketch attached. At work so hopefully you can get the idea. Some things don't excatly lineup and I'm sure proportions are off. Let me know if you need any other explanation.

Edited by Goots 88

Start all your Flying shots with low power and gather lots of Daredevil Icons on your way to the target. You have lots of Walls, pillars and towers for this.

Also, try to get to the goblins on the bridge to terrify and "headshot" them.

Gather as many 5K icons as late as possible, but gather as many as you can.

First shot:

Guide this one in to the upper middle platform of the bridge. This will make one side of the bridge colapse. (Just tried to destroy them both several times, but always failed.) Maybe try using the speed icon?

This will bring your Multiplyer to somewhere close to three time muliplyer.

Second shot:

Don't forget to start with low power and to gather plenty of daredevil icons. ;-)

Stick to the left and guide this one all the way to the end and make it detonate right next to the left tower in to the wall on the left side of the dynamite. This shot must blow up the tower and the bomb.

Multiplyer must hit the "x4" mark.

Third shot:

Guide this one on the right side of the map diretly towards the wall and make it explode on the right side of the very left "tower platform" with the goblin, starting a little chain reaction to the right side. This shot must destroy the complete wall and the right tower.

Multiplyer hits "x5"

Fourth shot:

Eays peasy! Use Split shot to destroy the buildings in the front. If possible, hit the goblin and let them all bounce from the ground to net 4 bank shot icons.

This will bring the Multiplyer to 6 and shoud earn you the gold medal.

Hope I could help! :-)

Start all your Flying shots with low power and gather lots of Daredevil Icons on your way to the target. You have lots of Walls, pillars and towers for this.

Also, try to get to the goblins on the bridge to terrify and "headshot" them.

Gather as many 5K icons as late as possible, but gather as many as you can.

First shot:

Guide this one in to the upper middle platform of the bridge. This will make one side of the bridge colapse. (Just tried to destroy them both several times, but always failed.) Maybe try using the speed icon?

This will bring your Multiplyer to somewhere close to three time muliplyer.

Second shot:

Don't forget to start with low power and to gather plenty of daredevil icons. ;-)

Stick to the left and guide this one all the way to the end and make it detonate right next to the left tower in to the wall on the left side of the dynamite. This shot must blow up the tower and the bomb.

Multiplyer must hit the "x4" mark.

Third shot:

Guide this one on the right side of the map diretly towards the wall and make it explode on the right side of the very left "tower platform" with the goblin, starting a little chain reaction to the right side. This shot must destroy the complete wall and the right tower.

Multiplyer hits "x5"

Fourth shot:

Eays peasy! Use Split shot to destroy the buildings in the front. If possible, hit the goblin and let them all bounce from the ground to net 4 bank shot icons.

This will bring the Multiplyer to 6 and shoud earn you the gold medal.

Hope I could help! :-)

Yes it did. Finally got it using your suggestions. I even got the whole middle tower down once by hitting the crossbeam in the lower middle diving down fast into it. The bank shots at the end put me into gold. Thx

I see a few asked for help on 10-5, any suggestions for gold?

Just got gold.

First shot stay far to the left pass the speed shot then curve to the right, buzz the goblin, hit the 10k then curve to hit the two towers and the house.

Second shot stay to the right then curve to the far right tower using you last bounce to hit the tower. If done right you will get all three towers plus the 2 10k bonus items.

3rd shot use the bomb shot on the flying goblin hit the center castle and explode it on the back side of the same castle.

4th shot use the basic shot on the speed icon and hit the remaining towers on the left.

5rd shot use the speed shot for the clean up on anything left.

Edited by uglytruth

User SHAKEZOOLA already answered your question in this thread:

Currently the only way to replay the kings map after you finished the campaign is to hold a right handed salute (make sure your left arm is down) in the level select screen for about 10 seconds.

yeah,i played it again and got all the golden medals:drunk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

For 4-3:

Take the flying shot and pick up the 10k straight ahead, then go around the front tower and swoop down to pick up the 5k right at the entrance and go back up to blow the entire wall up (this should get you over 2x if done right).

Go left on the next flying shot and pick up the trail of 5ks to crash right into the left castle (this should bump you halfway to 3x).

Next shot should be an explosive shot, so take the right castle out and also pick up the 5k in the air and the 10k in front of the right castle. If done right with the perfect timing bonus, you should blow the whole castle up.

The final shot is another explosive shot and simply pick up the 5k and 10k pieces while hitting the front side of the castle.

can you draw 4-4 in MS Paint? I don't remember what it looks like.

Probably not, I am super bad with computers and drawing. But I will try and edit this post when I am done.

But by the way, I will download the DLC so we can get those achievements like you asked me over LIVE. I didn't realize how cheap the DLC was. :woop: :drunk