X treme difficulty (easy way)

amacteur

Hi there,

Credit goes to derekwst3 for the tip. I've not seen it in this forum so I've decided to share that with you guys, may help anybody willing to get "Omega Level Mutant" and "Alpha Level Mutant" achievements easily.

Follow the X-treme achievement glitch posted here: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=337571

Then, when you select the last level on X-treme difficulty and the game starts, equip all Quicksilver X Genes. Let the enemies attack you and when you're about to die, activate your X Mode (LB button) and let yourself die. Note: It requires 4 bars of your X ability to activate the X Mode. You can replay the first challenge 2 or 3 times before you start the last level to max it out.

When you respawn, you'll notice that everything is like in slowmotion. It makes all the fights, even the last 2 bosses really easy!

Hope this helps ;)

Edited by amacteur

• 4 weeks later...
damm...this might be worth me re-buying this and trying it out.

Any other people confirm this works?

I can confirm it works, I managed to complete the last level in less than 30 minutes this way ;)

@ufc fan andy: Keep replaying some challenge missions and you should get them eventually.

Edited by amacteur

• 1 month later...
I will have to try this when I finish all kill based achievements. Hope it works. :)

I got it to work first try when i went to do it. Very easy to activate and beat with it! :woop::woop:

Oh and i had all wolverine items equipped when the boss started and then changed it all to Quicksilver and when i died and made it slow it respawned with Wolverine items equipped while in slow mo so the health came back faster than anything that hurts.

Edited by ufc fan andy

• 2 weeks later...
I got it to work first try when i went to do it. Very easy to activate and beat with it! :woop::woop:

Oh and i had all wolverine items equipped when the boss started and then changed it all to Quicksilver and when i died and made it slow it respawned with Wolverine items equipped while in slow mo so the health came back faster than anything that hurts.

I copied what you did, and it worked much better for me having wolverines items equipped before I swapped to quicksilver and died. Helped me when I did get hit to recover quickly.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...