Your Last Canister/Difficult Canisters

The Pants Party

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to mention this, the music on my game was messed up, so I play with my Music Volume all the way down.

By doing this it makes it easier to locate the canisters, both types of canisters make a very distinctive sound, similiar to crackdown. The only one that can be a pain is the fury canisters, at a distance they can sound like the rooftop AC units. For most of the canisters if your in the general area of it you can hear them from about 100ft away, their sound will intensify the closer you get to them. Hope this helps.

Haven't found 'em all, however, we are working on it, me and my friend that is, on both games, mine and his ;)

And on his one, we've searched the bottom half of New York, more ess from a few blocks south of Central Park and he's got at least between 70 to 80 gamma and the same for the furry canisters, not sure on the exact number.

But yeah, hard to find them if the strike teams are after you, since the music changes....next time, gonna start searching the other half as he had found like 60 odd canisters, well 60 gamma and 60 furry before we went to the map.

• 3 weeks later...

I,M having the same problem...i got all the gamma and 99 fury....my game froze and i didn't save it...so i was back down to 96...i did the whole map again...back to 99.....did the map 4 more times...checked everything...i can't find the last fury canister.....please let me know if a upgrated map came out...thanks

Hi, i'm using the map to collect the canisters and comics etc, but when i look on the map for the comics then look on the in game map to put a marker there and when i eventually get there i cant find it, it happened to me 3 times i go to the place were it says on the map and it aint there, do you have to do something for the comics to appear?

Also i went to the top of one of the buildings, it was at the bottom of the map then on the left side, its the building with a ring on top, so i jumped and i missed the first time so i thought i would climb back up but the building crumbled to the ground so i was wondering am i still able to get that ring because ive gone through at least 4 subways etc went back and its still all crumbled lol, is there anyway I can get the building back lol.

p.s Brilliant map guys, its helping me alot.

Edited by EvilestBean

the comics are not there from the start. They appear after you complete certain missions. I think in one of the guides lists when they are unlocked.

thanks mate, i wondered why i went to the place on the map then went to the place on the game but they wernt there lol, but what about if i find a jump marker and i miss it so i climb back up and the building crumbles to the ground is there anyway of getting that building back lol.

thanks mate, i wondered why i went to the place on the map then went to the place on the game but they wernt there lol, but what about if i find a jump marker and i miss it so i climb back up and the building crumbles to the ground is there anyway of getting that building back lol.

Yes, once you start a mission, or exit the game and go back in, all buildings are restored. That happened a few times trying to get canisters. Too many billboards get wrecked, the military comes out, and they end up destroying the building you are trying to climb.

Yes, once you start a mission, or exit the game and go back in, all buildings are restored. That happened a few times trying to get canisters. Too many billboards get wrecked, the military comes out, and they end up destroying the building you are trying to climb.

Thanks mate i found that out when i went on it earlier, and i managed to jump through the marker this time lol.

I really feel like i can get 1000/1000 on this game, im not looking forward to the mini games, i managed to get 1 gold and 1 silver on two mini games havent attempted any other ones yet, ive got over 30 gamma canisters dont know how many fury ones ive have but ive got well over 10 lol.

Anyway ive got another question, for the "Theres no U in team" achievement how do you do it? ive done what the guide says ive got x-rays health down low and then it says stand in the middle of x-ray and ironclad or something then ironclad will charge then quickly move, i thought i did it but no achievement popped up obviously i didnt do it lol. I dont know how to get a certain person to kill another person. I killed vapour first by the way the gas one.

Thanks for any help that is given

Edited by EvilestBean

I think the best way is to get one low on health, then stun them and stand next to them while another U-Foe attacks. It is easy with Vapor as you do a hand clap to stun her. Maybe if you position who you've got stunned between you and the other enemy they will do it.

yh im gonna try that, plus im gonna try some other ones that I have read in another thread. I know this might of been said already so im sorry but i finished the mission were the U - Foes attack awhile ago, and was wondering if i can go back sometime and do it again, I know you can do the mini games again but i dont know how i can go back and redo any missions.

Thanks for your help by the way.

you can redo missions in the same way as mini-games. It is another option off of the maps. That is how I got back to the Brazil warehouse to get that achievement.

cheers for the help, i was on the map last night and thought i might try it and i could select any mission i wanted lol, like i said thanks for the help.