The Official "Looking For A Band or Band Members" thread

Lonsta DaMonsta

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

i have a friend on my list who is looking for pro players with pro guitar DLC.

we are looking to put together a band for fun, not scores.

GT= PANIC ATTACK 10

if interested contact me thanks. we play on a regular basis. all skill levels welcome. please include message of how you know me. thanks

hope to hear from you soon

im an expert level guitar player who plays just for fun. I am not really really good but i can can do certain songs... willing to buy dlc if we play on a regular basis. i have a rockband gt its rockbandonly130 just send a friend request and then lets jam out

Looking for fellow rockers, I have rb1,2, and a hundred plus dlc, ranging from A7x, disturbed, nirvanna, godsmack, five finger death punch, nonpoint, breaking benjamin, nickleback, static-x, white zombie, rob zombie, machine head, def leppard, the who, and other rock artists, no country or pop songs besides the free dlc which i hate, will get more as time goes on, I play expert pro drums, guitar, bass, and hard vocals, can gold star all songs except for beast and the harlot, painkiller, panic attack etc, but five star them, will play with people that don't play expert as long as you have dlc that matches up with mine, but no dlc and no expert plz dont waste your time or mine

thanks all

my gt-xyrus420

btw i know my grammar is bad but this ain't school

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Random party invites/fried requests are ignored. Send a message and a game invite.

I'm not really looking for achievements right now, but I just want some band members that have some of these songs:

[&] Delinquents - Woe, Is Me

The Hounds of Anubis - The Word Alive

If You Can't Hang - Sleeping With Sirens

Last Breath (2x Bass Pedal) - Attack Attack!

10 Signs You Should Leave - Emmure

Abigail - Motionless In White

The Carrion Call - Misery Index

Cheyne Stokes - Chelsea Grin

Conquer All - Behemoth

Demons With Ryu - Emmure

Disengage - Suicide Silence

District of Misery - Oceano

Dogs Can Grow Beards All Over - The Devil Wears Prada

Dr. Doom - The Acacia Strain

Embedded - Job For A Cowboy

The Final Episode (Let's Change The Channel) - Asking Alexandria

Hammer Smashed Face - Cannibal Corpse

Hey John, What's Your Name Again? - The Devil Wears Prada

Hey There Mr. Brooks (RB3 version) - Asking Alexandria

A Pure Evil - All Shall Perish

Relentless Chaos - Miss May I

Second & Sebring - Of Mice & Men

Sexual Man Chocolate - Attack Attack!

Smokahontas - Attack Attack!

Stick Stickly - Attack Attack!

This Is Exile - Whitechapel

Those In Glass Houses - Of Mice & Men

Wake Up - Suicide Silence

Waking The Demon - Bullet For My Valentine

What a Horrible Night to Have a Curse - The Black Dahlia Murder

Writing on the Walls - Underoath

You Only Live Once (2x Bass Pedal) - Suicide Silence

I'll be doing vocals, because that's my favorite! Though, I am good at guitar also.

Edited by Refined Suicide

• 4 weeks later...

Expert Guitarist/Drummer

I have around 600+ DLC, mainly metal but ive got a variety, quite a bit of RBN as well, just looking for some expert players to get some sick scores

Dont mind helping people for certain achievements etc, im capable of getting any achievement from any guitar hero/rock band game so feel free to add me

PartialTable605

^^ new gamertag haha still have a free name change so add me before i do change it =)

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone out there that needs an Expert Guitarist, Bassist or (my specialty) drummer, add me and send me a message. I'll be more than happy to assist anyone with achievements or anything. I just love to play! Number 1 in the world for quite a few songs on Expert drums. Hit me up. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

GT: Dream Kaos

I can do Pro Guitar and Pro Bass every song but a few nightmare songs on expert. i also can do hard drums and some expert drums, and also i can do vocals but not too well only hard for basicallyall songs. I need help getting 1m in a song please!!!

Looking for a band/band members.

I play expert everything, but best on drums. Time of day decides what instrument I can play. Weekday, during the day, drums or vocals. Any other time and it's guitar, bass (or keys I guess, with the guitar, which isn't ideal)

5*ed all Rock Band 3 on disc songs apart from Llama on expert drums, gold* a lot of them too. Passed all RB1 songs on Expert drums, most RB2 songs (just visions and Teeange Riot that I haven't), 5*ed all Lego RB and GreenDay RB on expert drums. (All exported to RB3)

Having said that I do only play for fun, I don't play for highscores (but that doesn't mean I'm not pleased if I do get a high rank ;))

My selection of DLC can be seen here: http://dlcquickplay.com/user/majica8

It's not a huge amount, but it's pretty varied, and as long as it's a song I like I'm open to buying more that you might have that I don't.

Message on here or Xbox (Th3 Majica) if you're interested :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...