Video Guide DLC Mr.Torgue´s- Racing cars to death level 3

Are people really having more trouble with this race than Pete? That's fucked up.

If it is very fucking, for that reason, and despite the fact that I speak English, I hope useful.I am really not able to explain it in English, but still it is very intuitive and safe to help, thanks to all those who valorais efforts of the video. Best regards

so you've spent 5 mins explaining in spanish how to do the race which vid for was posted multiple times already ? :)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=401798

Each one uses the form you create more adequate to explain how to make a video and thinking of not only English speaking people frequent this site, on the other hand only you have to see the number of visits of your channel which is only of 48,000 and the number of views of my own which already exceeds the 1,020,000 people have considered that my works are good you should not judge lightly if you don't want to that judge you your work, besides your career is very different from mine, and may people easier you one than another, it is always good to that exist different forms to users offer variety and resources. Furthermore continues with your destructive comments that thus you anger in life.