Joker Teeth Help Thread

artcisx

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is all I need, can someone please tell me what room it should be located in? Also, this will put me at 240/240, where is the last Chronicle of Arkham? Is that in the Security Control Room? Saw it in another thread. Please help, thanks.

EDIT*** Nevermind, in an obvious spot. Thought I already had gotten them.

Edited by Stemp629

I have 236/240 riddles and all I have left are the teeth ones.

I need:

(1) in Medical Facility

(2) in Arkham East

(3) in Arkham North

(6) in Botanical Garden

I have looked everywhere and can't find anything. Is there some specific places you guys can recommend looking?

Thanks

So here's a good one. I just spent about half an hour looking for my last Joker Teeth. I had 9/10 in Arkham West, and went everywhere it said they were - couldn't find them. So I was about to give up and call 239/240 good enough for now, but then I realized I was looking in the wrong spot for one set - the ones near the entrance from Arkham North were in the tunnel, not in West by the door.

So remember kids, always pay attention. And if we were going to be Batman for one night, we'd all be dead before we finished putting on the suit. Or at least I would.

I have 12 riddles left and they are all in the Garden. I have only played through it once and found all the teath ecept 6 of them. 3 being the ones above the wardens office and the other 3 outside of the Mansion. I find these pretty easy as long as you have the riddle maps. The only spot that gets confusing is the Caves. This is because you have to climb the whole time and you can't use the bat hook.

This is crazy! I'm missing:

3 teeth in Arkham North

2 teeth in Arkham East

6 teeth in Botanical Gardens

I searched pretty much everywhere for them, I even checked the gamesradar guides. Now I'm starting to think that these teeth are missable? OR...do they appear at random times? Because 6 teeth in the Gardens (which isn't even that big) is really hard to believe!

Any help would be appreciated.